🖐🏽27🖐🏽

Who smacks who and why?

♈️Aries♈️: Toru Hagakure (She playfully smacked you for not talking to your crush, (y/c/n), when you had the chance.)

♉️Taurus♉️: Izuku Midoriya (You smacked him for not listening to you about how he should be more careful.)

♊️Gemini♊️: Mashirao Ojiro (You playfully smacked him for not letting you pet his tail.)

♋️Cancer♋️: Yuga Aoyama (You smacked him because he told you to get your filthy hands off of him.)

♌️Leo♌️: Tamaki Amajiki (Jk y'all would never.)

♍️Virgo♍️: Tenya iida (You smacked him for being too bossy.)

♎️Libra♎️: Eijiro Kirishima (He wouldn't do that because that's not manly)

♏️Scorpio♏️: Mina Ashido (Same situation as Aries)

♐️Sagittarius♐️: Shoto Todoroki (He (gently ^^) smacked you because he was jealous of you and Katsuki hanging out a lot.)

♑️Capricorn♑️: Denki Kaminari (You smacked him for being a perv.)

♒️Aquarius♒️: Neito Monoma (You smacked him for talking bad about class 1A.)

♓️Pisces♓️: Minoru Mineta (Isn't it obvious? He was trying to touch you but you smacked him so hard he flew out the window. The rest of the boys (except Katsuki) went silent while the girls were happy and Katsuki died laughing.)

(A/n: Sorry for the people that actually like Mineta since there is people in the world that like him lol)