Four

Taehyung's POV:
"...and that's how babies are made" Mrs. Applebee concludes.
I take a look around and see people making weird faces. Some of them are smirking and some...
well they look like they're gonna throw up.
Ugh, why isn't it over already?This thought makes me look at the clock. I glance at it and to my surprise, there's still 20 minutes left. Tf mayn?
"Which reminds me, I want to talk about the project I introduced a few days ago. I figured this is the least I could do after I left you guys curious last time." She continues.
As much as I hate Life Practice class, I was a bit curious.
"And since we'll be working on this project as soon as possible, I want you all to rearrange your seating and sit with your assigned partners" She tells us.
It's not until a few minutes of hard thinking do I remember who my partner was. It's that guy jungkook. I don't think I've talked to him ever before. He's just so weird. He talks to no one and wears his headphones all day long. And it's not like he's shy, he just hates being bothered, how full of himself.
After a while, we get up and sit with our partners, we look at the screen at the back of the class and it contains a diagram of our seating position. Each coloured dot represents a student. I watch it rearrange as everyone looks for their partners.
I don't even bother moving, I figure wherever that jungkook is, he'll find me on his own. Sure enough, minutes later, he appears to be sitting right next to me.
"SILENCE" Mrs. Applebee shouts and I wince. Calm down woman.
I have no idea why but that seemed to work and the whole classroom was silent now. Well, almost silent, except for a few murmurs.
"Now if you all are done blabbering, I'd wish you took the time to listen to me." She continues.
"We shall now proceed to discuss our project. Now all of you will have to listen to me carefully"
I couldn't care less.
"As you all know, one day all of you will be fully grown ladies and gentlemen"
Jin, the class clown hoots at this.
I see Mrs. Applebee glare at him.
"That is IF you make it last high school" She says still glaring at jin. Which makes every one laugh.
"Anyway, some students from the National University of America have created a machine with the help of a software, it's still on test but our school has signed a contract with them to be one of the first testers in exchange for being offered scholarships to their university."
The class begins to talk to each other in low voices, sharing their unwanted opinions. As if anyone cares.
"Now, all of you must be curious to what this machine actually does. The thing is, it basically has a place for two people to sit, the software will begin to scan both of their pictures and generate an image of how their baby will look, if they were to have one.
Moreover, it will also collect both of your blood samples through your fingerprints in order to colleect your DNA.
A 3D printer attached will then produce a fake baby which will possess the physical traits of those two people, it will also have the behairvoural traits of the same. Just like an actual baby. Any questions?"
I watch half of the class raise their hands, and Mrs. Applebee trying to answer them patiently.
Stella raises her hand.
"What are we supposed to do with that baby thing?"
"You're supposed to take care of it for 2.5 months, like you would take care of an actual baby, in order to prepare you for life. Also, it comes with sensors AND a recorder, so don't try to do anything smart" she replies.
"What will happen to the baby after we're done with our assignments?"
"You can keep them or give them to me, I'll have the sponsoring company destroy them"
Everyone seemed to be happy and excited about this project. What even
Jungkook, on the other hand who hasn't said a single word throughout the class(not like he speaks usually anyway) raises his hand.
"So you're saying we're supposed to 'make' a baby?" He asks confused.
Applebee opens her mouth and closes it again and then finally speaks.
"Yeah uh well...whatever you wanna call it" I've never seen a teacher panic this much.
I watch my hand go up.
"If this is supposed to train us for being a good parent, why do I have jungkook as my partner? Hello? We're both guys?"
That has her thinking for a moment.
"Maybe you're meant for each other"
What the-
"Class dismissed"
.
.
.
Hey lovelies, i hope you like this one, I worked so so hard for it. Word count is above 750. Please vote, like and comment!
Peace✌