➳ Slenderman

·Materials·

·Paper.

·Be in your room.

·Be over 13 years old (that is, if you are not this age, the ritual will not work).

Notice:

+ Don't have children nearby (so if you have siblings in your home you better not make this ritual.)

+ If you read the ritual in the forest, run away now!

(run friend run)

·Process·

1.Look for a notebook and draw a humanoid figure, in a few words a ball and 5 sticks as a body and on top of this drawing write the question

Am I alone?

2. Go to your room and put that drawing on your bed, then get out of there and read this out loud:

"Oh Slender, dear Slender, a gloomy figure that is hidden so that they do not see him, approach my dear Slender, I just want to know what it feels like to be in your presence and if you are behind me, please just kill me because I know you got angry dear Slender, if not, let me continue with this song that I know will appeal to you. "

(Then sing a song from your childhood 3 times and make your way to your room, but don't turn around, since Slenderman will be behind you. When you have sung the children's song for the third time).

3. Keep singing and in a moment the door will open alone.

4.Go to your bed and see the drawing. If there is another drawing on the sheet it means that Slenderman was there and I let you keep the drawing.

But if the door didn't open and the drawing is still the same, you weren't able enough to summon it and he don't hear you.

XxDeath__HellxX