Flame-haired-scorching-eyed-slayer

One day Lushana is going home from school and found out a small box along the sidewalk. When she picked it up and opened it, she saw two mysterious things in it. A fire necklace and a magical key. She brought them home and still finds it mysterious.

At home, she slowly opened the mysterious box and before she could do that, a card with her name on it had fallen. "To Lushana", she read. She's thinking of who will give some gift to her even if it's not her birthday or no occasion happening and she doesn't see any messages written on it. When she opened it, she wears the necklace and felt so warm and powerful. Her hair and eyes turned red like a burning fire and the time had stopped.

When she came out of her house, she saw that the city is in danger so she hurried up and the magical key turned into a strong weapon. The souls of humans are being consumed by a monster called rinne. Lushana bravely faced the monster and fight with it. She finds it too difficult to defeat the monster because of its too strong power. That was the time when she lost hope on winning. But then, she remembered and realized what a friend told her that "Giving up doesn't mean to lose hope but to encourage yourself to fight more and to face your problem." That message made her feel stronger and powerful. The time has began to defeat the monster and make it vanish. "Hiya!!!", she shouted as she attacks the monster. At last, the monster was being defeated and turned into a fire, then the neckalce consumed this power and became stronger. "But the power is not the one that makes you stronger, it's the feeling that makes you fight more."

By that time she was called "the-flame-haired-scorching-eyed-slayer" and the time turned like the way it was before seems like nothing happened. She woke up and realized that it was only a dream and nothing more. The doorbell rang and she opened the door joyfully. However, she saw no one else around except one thing. This time it's not a box anymore but a card that has a name of her on it. She was so surprised when she had read the message. It said "Thank you for saving me, Your friend, Yuji." It's her friend and she's wondering what thing did she do to save him.

And finally, Lushana realized that Yuji was the one who left the gifts and for her to use them to save the city. She also remembered that he was the one who told her about the meaning of "giving up" that made her feel stronger. After reading the message, she hurriedly went up to her room to find the mysterious gifts and that he gave her. She saw a key on the floor and tried to open the treasure chest. She doesn't remember having a treasure chest in her room but she doesn't mind it. When the chest had opened, she saw the mysterious gifts and opened it excitedly. There she saw the fire necklace only while the other is gone. She knew that the key she used to open the chest was the magical key that was missing. She also knew that the dream she had was true and she was really called "the-flame-haired-scorching-eyed-slayer" who saved the entire city. And this is how it started, the life of a hero and it ends on fighting for her love ones to have a peaceful place to live.