[ Chapter 1 ] - 8 years ago...

It was my first day of high school. I'm surprised that I actually passed middle school. I went to the front of the desk and got my schedule. I walked around the school and finally found my homeroom. I then walk in and sit by the window. I plug in my earphones and play my favorite chill song. I look to my right where the window is and looked at the view. The weather outside was nice and chill. The cherry blossom trees, the students walking in. It looked all so surreal. Like it came from a drama. I was busy looking at the view and when I looked at the students, I saw this boy who looked up and stared back at me. I stared into his eyes and for a split second my heart starting beating. Everything around me was going in slow motion. It was like everything had stopped and only us two were able to move. I then heard the bell ring and looked away. I put my hand over my chest and felt my heart beating fast. "Chill y/n, it's only the first day of school. Besides it's not like i'm going to see him around." I put away my earphones in my backpack and as soon as I look back up, there he is. Entering the room. That's when I knew I would be seeing him often. He walked in and the same feeling happened. Everything was going in slow motion. I looked at him while he was entering the class finding a seat. And the only seats that were open were the back row seats. There it is again my heart beating fast. He then found a seat in the back row and looked at me and everything had stopped, and everyone around us started to disappear. Then the teacher came in and that's when I came back to my senses. I then payed attention to the teacher, and the bell for the first class rang. I rushed out of there and never looked back. I didn't want to see him. I then got to my first class and started to do our work.

- 2 periods after - 

It was finally lunch and i made a few friends over the 3 periods I had. Their names are, I.N, Seungmin, and Yooni. We were finding a table to sit and Seungmin and I.N. wanted us to sit with their friends. I obviously agreed cause i am hungry, and wanted to start eating. But what i didn't know was that they were friends with the only guy that i didn't want to see again. I don't even know his name. "So these are my friends! Go and introduce yourselves." "Ok! Hi, I'm Bangchan! and this is Felix, Changbin, Lee know, Woojin, Jisung, and...

.

.

.

.

.

"Hyunjin..."