A rose amung bland flowers (Oc x Cactus gunman)

She sat in the bar,silently singing to herself.She had done this ever since she had arrived to Gregory's house.Her name was Goldie Beauty,a beautiful girl who only just got her career started when she died.She let out a sigh,looking into her glass of water.She shut her eyes again,letting a tear drip out.All of a sudden a sound echoed.

Her ears flicked up as she stopped singing.She turned around,her eyes barely opening.Footsteps cut through the deadly silence of the bar.Her eyes weren't the best but the figure was clearly Cactus Gunman.She had seen him a few times before in the halls.The moment Gunman saw her,he just stopped for a moment.Goldie had always thought he never saw someone with a spear through their head.

Then,suddenly,he spoke "Senorita!!".Goldie had jumped a bit in her seat,turning to him.He held her hand,a glimmer of determination in his eyes.Goldie stuttered in confusion "u-Uh?C-Cactus?".She opened her eyes in shock,her red eyes meeting his hope filled pupils."I've heard your majestic singing..eets..won me over.." he knelt down on one knee.

She hadn't heard anything like that since well she died.Cactus pulled out a single rose "I typically have more..eets beauty would shine against daisies and lilies.." he uttered.Goldie looked at the rose,its beauty shining against the dark hues of the walls.Cactus Gunman continued "Much like you now I suppose..A rose amongst common flowers..".

Goldie felt her face go red,she hasn't been complemented like this in a while.Gunman handed her the rose,his eyes studying her movement."What I'm trying to say is..I am in love you chica!" He announced with the passion of at least 10 suns.Goldie blushed,looking in shock.

"Gunman..T-Thank you..." Goldie held the rose close to her chest.Gunman tilted his hat,smiling."I-I...I have no words..you're a gentlemen.." Goldie smiled,getting off her seat.Gunman blushed himself,attempting to hide it with his hat.Goldie kissed his cheek "I love you too..".

Gunman almost tripped,his face completely red."S-Senorita!" Gunman shouted.Goldie chuckled as she walked out to the threshold of the bar. "See you tomorrow,Cactus.." Goldie softly said.Gunman waved his stub of a hand as she walked out of his view."s-see you too..m-my rose.." he whispered,butting his sombrero back on.