Red hair

Hannah

"I miss the comfort of being sad"

Kurt cobains quote will always stay with me, because it's reality. I wanna feel sadness again, feel something in this numb body.

Anything.

I feel the sun playing on my skin as Im walking slowly by the river. I always walk this road when I'm early for school, that would be almost every single day. It's my happy place

Birds are singing their morning songs and I feel peaceful for once. It's so quiet, no humans screaming or complaining.

No cars letting out poisonous gas.

Only me and the nature.

I sighed and sat down on a rock, I bended down and let my hand slightly touch the water. I opened my backpack and took out some bread that I had already cut into pieces.

I took some of it in my hand and threw it into the river, the fishes ate it all up in a second and I threw some more.

" early bird?" A voice asked behind me, i quickly turned around and saw a guy with red hair and a lip piercing staring at me. I've seen him before, he's the guy who hangs out with the troublemakers, literally beating everything with a dick and fu**king every girl they see. I coughed uncomfortably, " I guess" I mumbled

" can I sit down?" He asked and looked at the place beside me. I nodded and put my backpack down from the place. He sits down and that's when I notice a dog with big blue sniffing curiously around, as soon as it saw me it jumped in excitement right In my lap licking my face clean.

At this point I'm happy I decided to drop makeup today.

I started to laugh and rubbed it's soft fur while he did it's thing.

" meet thumper" the red haired guy said and I smiled widely.

" hello thumper" I greeted and laughed as he licked my nose.

" isnt thumper the Disney bunny» i asked and looked at my side.

« i think he was a bunny in his earlier life, he's a jumper» he said and stroke his fingers through thumpers fur

" I think my bunny was a bird in his earlier life, he always sits by the window looking at the sky" i said and he laughed

" interesting" was the only thing he said.

" what's ur name" he asked with his arms around thumper.

" Hannah" I mumbled while throwing more bread into the river.

" I'm Zachary" he said

" but call me Zack"

I looked at him, " hello Zack" I greeted

" Hello Hannah" he mumbled while biting his lip piercing.

" what's ur middle name?» i asked and suddenly felt an urge to look him in the eyes. So I did, I looked him straight into his green eyes.
A little sparkle changed his eye colour to a bright red colour and he shut his eyes. " got something in my eyes" he mumbled and blinked a few times.

« wait, ur eyes change-«

« no!» he yelled. And I looked horrified at him.

« im sorry» he mumbled, " I'm wearing contact lenses. They change colour" he explained and smiled.

" if you say so" I mumbled, not exactly believing his excuse.

" River btw" he smiled and looked at the river.