06

Shortly, the two meet outside their apartments and head out to the Yellow Wood cafe. The walk was far from silent, Minho was surprisingly comfortable with the younger boy and had no problem speaking his mind. While with Jisung, he wasn't complaining when it came to listening. His ears don't mind the boy's voice being the only thing he hears during the morning, because Jisung would admit that his voice was quite comforting. It was nice.

"I feel like you're drifting off while I speak, I mean- I have no problem with it! It's just, are you tired?" Minho questions, his head leaning forward as he turns it slightly to make eye contact with Jisung. The boy does the same movement in order for them to lock eyes, his cheeks have formed a peach-pink color that Minho surely noticed. "You..cold?"

Jisung shoves his hands into his bottom's pockets, he shakes his head vigorously denying it. Yet, the goosebumps that displayed on his skin gave away the truth. "I'm not..." The morning's chilly air was definitely getting to him, also the lingering voice in his head, specifically being Seungmin's that scolded him for not bringing a sweater.

"Uh.." As Minho thinks, he had a light zip up sweater himself. The cold air didn't hurt him much, it actually was somewhat comforting due to it feeling so nice. So he unzips his sweater that is halfway done and slips it off, Jisung watches as he does, he felt guilty that Minho was now going to suffer in the cold. "Don't worry, you need it more."

"I feel bad.." But, the squirrel boy still accepts his offer and sighs. "Are you sure you don't want it?"

Minho shakes his head, a small smile on his face as he reassures to Jisung that he didn't need the clothing article to keep him warm. "I'm fine, the cool air feels good."

"Suit yourself." As Jisung slips the sweater on, it fit well except the sleeves were a bit longer and left his hands hidden within the holes of the sweater. But, he didn't mind it, in fact it kept him even more warm. Not to mention, the sweater also smelled like Minho. He couldn't explain the certain smell he had on him, but it was sweet. Really sweet. "Thanks.."

"Anytime." Minho replies shortly, "So, where does you friend Hyunjin live?"

"Not far from the café, it's on the way to the school." Jisung explains, "I really can't believe that idiot left last night. Something bad could've happened to him."

"That's true." As Minho agrees with his comment, "He seemed really uncomfortable, was it because of us?"

Jisung shakes his head, "No, he's just shy sometimes. As many times as I tell him none of my friends will bite, he still clams up. I'm guessing it'll just take a lot of time."

"I bet."

After their short talk ends, the walk to the café is silent. The noise of the slight busy street filled their ears, the breeze now being louder than their own breathing. To Jisung fumbling with Minho's sweatshirt to keep him occupied as they walked. Their arrival didn't take much time, since most of their minutes were wasted by their small talk, it wasn't awkward for too long. Minho opened the door for the both of them, allowing Jisung to enter first before he does. The café was busy, even if it was early morning still. "Woah, there's a ton of people..." Minho whispers to himself, Jisung nods from the comment made as this is nothing new to him.

"Trust me, it's worse throughout the day."

Minho smiles, "That must suck...but, I'll pay, what do you want?"

"You really don't have to," Jisung kindly rejects his offer first, but Minho states that it's fine and in fact he wants to. "You already gave me your sweater...I think I should pay for you."

Minio shakes his head, "It's cool." Jisung sighs from the stubbornness of the older and gives in shortly,

"I'll take an iced peach tea. Any size is fine."