Chapter 7

He took my hand and we ran off somewhere. I couldn't believe Ethan Dolan was holding my hand. I never wanted to let go. I was behind him. He was a fast runner.
Ethan: Catch up y/n! I was almost out of breathe. But I caught up to him. I was in front of him. 
Y/n: Catch up Ethan!! I was laughing. We stopped at a stage. There was confetti on the floor. He threw some at me and I threw some back. We were now having a confetti war. 
Ethan: Okay so I think we should go. The show's gonna start in 10 mins. Well we should hang out sometime you know. 
Y/n: Okay we should. We exchanged numbers. Also it was really nice meeting you. If it wasn't for my best friend I wouldn't of have been here. 
Ethan: Well I have to thank her! I head back to the entrance. I couldn't find Beverly. So I texted her. 
Y/n: Where are you at?
Beverly: Second row in the middle. I head inside. I find her charging her phone on her power bank. The music starts and the twins jump out. Everyone is cheering. I saw that Grayson had a 4OU beanie on. But I could still see some bleached hair poking out.
Grayson: Okay we need some volunteers. They were high fiving people when Ethan and I made eye contact. He went over to us, covered his mic and said, 
Ethan: Is this the friend you were talking about?
Y/n: Yeah it was.
Ethan: Come with me. He was talking yo Beverly. 
Beverly: YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO Y/N! I saw her go up on stage with Ethan. They were having fun. I was glad Ethan chose her and not me. I had my time with Ethan Dolan. It was the thing in my life.