Chapter One: The meeting

Minzy's POV

"Unnies!!  Our manager-oppa told me that we will be in a reality show!!"  I said excitedly.

"What is the name of the show?" CL unnie asked.

"Molla. (I don't know) But we have to pack our things now. So that we can go early there." I said.

"Can you tell the ssang-park unnies because I will pack my things. Is that okay for you?  I said to CL.

"Arasso (All right)" She said.

CL's POV

Finally!  I saw them! As I ran I call them.

"Unnies!!!!  Where have you been? I've been finding you anywhere!" I said angrily.

"Mianhe (I'm sorry) Chaelin-ah. We won't do it again" Dara-unnie said.

"I have something to tell you. " I said.

"Go ahead. Tell us." Bom-unnie said.

"Our manager-oppa said that we will be on a reality show. And we have to pack our things now because we will leave early tomorrow." I said to them.

"Ne (Yes) Anyways, what will you bring?" Bom-unnie said.

And the conversation goes on as we go into our dorm.

*BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah*

Author's POV

And the morning appears and the girls and boys are getting ready to go to the assigned place..

Bom's POV

"Girls! Faster!" Our manager said.

"Arasso! (All right!)" We all both said in unison.

Then we hurriedly get inside to the van.

"Girls, the show is about people living together. I bet that you will be living with another people. " Manager-oppa said.

"Is it a boy group?" Dara said it excitingly.

"Kyaaahhhh!!" Then I shouted as we arrived at the place.  Because I saw 12 boys facing their back. 

Luhan's POV

As we arrived at the house the people we will be living with is still not here.

"Okay so now that all of you are here.  The people you will be living with is a Girl Group." The PD said.

"Kyaaaah!" I heard a girl scream.

Then I saw 4 figures standing on front of us. Waahh..  So pretty.  Especially Dara-noona.

"Er-annyeonghaseyo!  (Hello! ) 2ne1 imnida. " They said. (I did not put "What's up we're 2ne1" cause it's weird in that atmosphere)

I'm sorry if it is short..  I will write more..  Bye!!