My Personal Dialouge 🖋

This is how I'm going to write and organize my words/dialogue:

•Examples:

- A Persons Point of View(POV): Leah's P.O.V or Leah.

- When there's a flashback moment, a letter in writing, a thought in process and a story that is being read/said: Flashback, letter, thoughts & reading.

- If the author(Me)wants to make an "Authors Note" at the end of each chapter or in a separate chapter/page: "Authors Note" or "Final Authors Note."

- If a character speaks another language besides English: Spanish, Italian, Danish, Russian, etc.

- When your separating important moments in a single chapter: •  *  ~  -  _  / |

- If there are words that are meant to be exasperated,  exclaimed, sternness or filled with emotion: Really, of course, wow, stupid, crazy, completely insane, etc.

- In a Story, where it describes something written on a board, sign or tombstone: River dale, Here Lies Lisa, Population 1,000, etc.

- If you put the title of the book as a page in the beginning of the book before "Chapter 0" or the "Prologue": "Number The Stars".

- When you use quotes from another author, a famous person or a random person: "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow mate..." by Pirates of the Caribbean.

-  To make a letter seem realistic from one of the characters to another character that is writing it in the book:
To: Francis
From: Opal
For: Lale
Date: September 3rd, 2000
Place: Hawaii

- The Title "The Prologue" is ALWAYS written in normal formatted words: "The Prologue" or "Prologue".
Or if it's a 'Past memory' or Past Thought': "The Prologue" or "Prologue".

- When the Story is at its OFFICIAL end: End.

- To warn the readers, fans, viewers, etc. about the authors(my)rights as an author for 'Copyrights' and 'All Rights Reserved' information: "Copyrights & All Rights Reserved".

- The title of FAQ's, A/N's and T&A's in the pages in the story: FAQ, A/N & T&A.

- To shout out to the followers and people that have ACTUALLY HELPED me along the way to become a great and successful writer: Shout out & many thanks to @*****.

- For an epilogue to shout out to the most loyal fans/helpers:
Epilogue
@***** has described the plot of the story...".
____________________________________

- P.S. Just for future references, if anyone who thinks there a smart-ass and decides to copy write off of my stories, PLUS the book covers that I've created by SCRATCH, I've created a SPECIAL kind of way to tell which books(the real ones)that are mine! So be careful with me...

 Just for future references, if anyone who thinks there a smart-ass and decides to copy write off of my stories, PLUS the book covers that I've created by SCRATCH, I've created a SPECIAL kind of way to tell which books(the real ones)that are mine!...