Him, the Path to Love

[Anna]
I just arrived at my hotel, i like it a lot, I've heard it has a nice beach and i love swimming more than i love a lot of people i know:)) so i will definitely check it out later today. I went to the reception so that i could get my keys and guess who was right behind me.. the guy from the airport...how, gosh!

Anna- soo, i see you followed me *chuckles*
Cole- would never:)
Anna- hmm
The girl from the front desk- Miss Anastasia, your room is ready
Anna- Thank you!
Cole- A beautiful name, why hide it?
Anna- You're gonna have to figure that out yourself...Cole:) *swings around smiling and leaves*

[Cole]
What the fuck is up, this girl makes me feel a way no one else has, it's like she's special...somehow. I just laid there the bed in my swimming trucks thinking about love i guess, wow the girl i just met earlier today and know absolutely nothing about her except her cute ass attitude and her name which I didn't even fucking find out myself has me thinking about love, a topic I've never really thought of in a serious way even when i was in long-term relationships, i always felt like no one could understand me. Wait... Anastasia...oh god that's why she looked so familiar, i smiled to myself as all the memories from high school flooded my brain since we were really close back then:) she was my relief person, the only one who knew the real definition of self-love, the only one who cared, she was always special, makes me remember the amount of times I've wanted to kiss her gorgeous lips. It was getting a bit windy considering so much time passed and beach was empty, but I still am going to go since an empty beach is something I could use right now.

[Anna]
I immediately went to the beach to go for a swim, they even had surfboards which is something I love doing a lot, So i went for a little swim, alone time was very special to me especially on an empty beach, i always loved it, the calm and sound of waves. i got very tired though so i just laid on the sand completely wrapped up in towels as usual and let thoughts take me away:))

[Cole]
As i went down to the beach i could see a white blob from far away, but as i got closer i recalled the way Anastasia was all wrapped up in the airplane and knew right away it was her so I didn't hesitate and sat right next to where she was and didn't say a word for maybe 30 minutes, despite the quietness it was as if we talked the whole time without using words, we were both so deep in thoughts that we connected at one point, it was something very hard to explain but the hardest part is finding someone that will make you feel that, a... soulmate, i guess...

[Anna]
Wow. Yes, we did sit in quiet for 30 minutes straight and yes, we connected in a way no words or physical closeness can, it was something so new yet already so familiar, making me feel at home, i looked up at him, he was beautiful, the sunlight peeking from the clouds just to see his beautiful face, hitting him in all the right places, I couldn't stop staring, he was like an art peace, that you would never get bored of staring at no matter for how long it would be, the slightly damp pieces of hair hanging in front of his eyes like curtains to hide the sun that so desperately wanted to touch him, his lips... this man was just so gorgeous, I don't know how I didn't realize this earlier, or didn't want to realize, because i was sure that there could be no one that could understand me so why waste time in loving somebody who will never ever realize what you want, what makes you happy and who you are, but i guess, people change... every single day?
Without saying a word, he reached his hand out for me, I hesitated, I was so comfortable, I didn't want to move, but then he added
Cole- come, I'll show you a beautiful place
So i just followed him like he was my path to love and a life so beautiful. The guy friend from high school:)