Yonghee x Hyunsuk | I Don't Want to be Alone

"Hey, have you guys seen Hyunsuk?" Yonghee asked as he went out to the living room.

"I thought he was with you?" Seunghun asked as he put on his coat.

"You'll be fine! Jinyoung is still here." BX joined in.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Just on a date. We'll be back in like an hour."Seunghun replied.

Yonghee sighed and sat on the couch as he watched his hyungs leave.

He had just gotten up from a nap, he thought hyunsuk was next to him but when he woke up he was alone.

Jinyoung came downstairs and looked at Yonghee with sad eyes. "Hyunsuk went to the store real quick, he said he'd be back."

Jinyoung got up from the couch and went towards the door. "Where are you going?!"

"I'm going for a walk, I'll be back."

Jinyoung left, leaving Yonghee all alone by himself. He let out a sad sigh and crossed his arms.

It wasn't that he was needy, he just hated the feeling of being alone. It felt so cold and boring, now that he was dating hyunsuk, the feeling of being alone just feels stranger.

He was so used to being accompanied by his tall boyfriend, so it was strange for him to be sitting here all by himself.

He heard the door unlock, and there he saw Hyunsuk standing there with bags in his hands.

"Hey baby! Sorry for not telling you I was gonna be gone. I had to go get some stuff real quick, sorry for leaving you." Hyunsuk said as he bent down to kiss the smaller male.

Yonghee pulled away and crossed his arms.

"What's wrong?" Hyunsuk asked as he took a seat next to his boyfriend.

"You." Yonghee replied, with a salty tone in his voice.

"Anddd what did i do!"

"You took too long." Yonghee teased as he gave hyunsuk a hug.

"Well sorry, the line was long and I had to wait a while."

Yonghee smiled and bit his lip. "Well now that you're here, how about we do a little something?"

"Hmm like what..?" Hyunsuk played along.

Yonghee positioned himself onto hyunsuk's lap. Their lips connected and began moving in sync. Hyunsuk moaned as he felt Yonghee's butt rub against his bulge.

He carried Yonghee to their room and closed the door behind them, making sure to lock it.

Hyunsuk then Yonghee onto the plush mattress and began massaging his thighs.

"Raise your arms baby." Hyunsuk said as he took off his pink and white long sleeve shirt.

Yonghee obeyed and hyunsuk took off his neon green hoodie. "Look who's not wearing a shirt." Hyunsuk said in a mocking tone.

"Well I guess you'd be surprise once you take these off." Yonghee giggled.

Hyunsuk slipped off Yonghee's shorts and saw that he wasn't even wearing underwear underneath.

He felt himself twitch at the sight and he began to take off his black jeans.

He threw them aside and hovered over Yonghee. He connected their lips and began grinding down.

"Mmm yesss.." Yonghee moaned as hyunsuk began sucking on his neck.

He pulled off hyunsuk's underwear and began to spread his legs.

"Someone's eager." Hyunsuk said as he grabbed the lube from his desk.

"What? It's been awhile since I've seen this side of you."

Hyunsuk laughed and squirted the clear liquid on his fingers. He began to circle Yonghee's entrance.

"Mhmmmmfhhhh." Yonghee moaned.

"You're already moaning because of my fingers? Has it really been that long?" Hyunsuk commented.

"Y-Yes.." Yonghee moaned out.

"Let's see how well you take me." Hyunsuk challenged.

He inserted himself into Yonghee and began thrusting at a fast pace, without stopping.

"Yesss RIGHT there!!" Yonghee moaned as he felt Hyunsuk's member hit his prostate.

"Oh god...so tight.." hyunsuk moaned. "I can stay in here foreverrr.."

Yonghee clawed onto hyunsuk's back, he was getting over whelmed by the immense amount of pleasure he was feeling.

"HYUNSUK YOU'RE SOOO BIG."

Hyunsuk moaned as he felt Yonghee's walls clench around him. His thrust began to get sloppy as he was starting to reach his high. He moaned as he came inside of Yonghee.

He pulled out and collapsed onto the bed.

Hyunsuk gave Yonghee a kiss.

Yonghee climbed up and inserted hyunsuk's member once more.

"W-What are you doing..?" Hyunsuk asked as he grabbed onto Yonghee's waist.

"I'm not done yet.." Yonghee replied as he rested his hands on hyunsuk's big chest.

He began riding the younger as he felt hyunsuk's member hit his prostate each time.

"Ohhhh...Shit!"

Hyunsuk's moaned as he felt Yonghee moving up and down, the friction was too strong for him.

"YONGHEE YOU FEEL SOOOO GOOOD—"
Hyunsuk moaned as he gave Yonghee a nice snack on the ass.

Yonghee began to slow down as he felt his orgasm coming.

He got off of hyunsuk and came onto the sheets. Hyunsuk pulled Yonghee closer as the two cuddled. "That was nice." Hyunsuk said as he gave Yonghee a kiss. "Are you actually mad at me?"

"No...I just kinda missed us having sex.." Yonghee admitted. "Also, please don't leave me alone again! I don't want to be alone."

"Okay okay, i promise." Hyunsuk replied as he gave Yonghee a kiss on the head.

"CAN YALL HAVE SEX SOME OTHER TIME?? IM TRYING TO WATCH NETFLIX!" Jinyoung yelled as he banged on the door.

"YEAH! ME AND BYOUNGGON ARE TRYING TO WATCH A DOCUMENTARY!" Seunghun yelled.

"Wow, how long has it been?" Yonghee asked as he looked at his phone.

"We didn't do it for that long did we?"

"I mean when we do it I lose track of everything else." Yonghee laughed.

The two cuddled until they drifted off to sleep.