Secret Admirer| Jinyoung x Hyunsuk

"Another note?" Yonghee asked as hyunsuk searched through his locker.

"Yep, lots of em." He replied, holding up a stack of white envelopes with a red seal on them. "Oh and don't forget the roses."

"Aren't you lucky?! I wish I had a secret admirer."

"It's kind of weird.."

The bell rang and the two headed to class.

"Hyunsuk why are you late?" The teacher asked as hyunsuk shoved all the letters in his book bag.

"I'm sorry, I had to get something from my locker."

"Well, sit."

Hyunsuk sat down and listened to the teacher intently. He felt eyes watching him as he looked at the board.

He glanced and noticed that Jinyoung was eyeing him.

That's weird. Hyunsuk thought as he tried to aim his focus at the board again.

After class ended, it was lunch time. Hyunsuk walked to the table where Yonghee and Seunghun were sitting. "open your letters!!" Seunghun said with excitement.

"Calm down. I will." Hyunsuk pulled the letters out of his book bag and opened the first one casually.

Dear Hyunsuk,
I am thinking about confessing to you today, but I'm unsure of the outcome. I just wanted to say that you're beautiful just the way you are, and that I have fallen in love with you. We don't talk much at school or in general, but seeing you smile and laugh makes my day.

Love,
your secret admirer.

Hyunsuk blushed and smiled to himself. He never felt so loved, not romantically anyways.

He opened up the second letter and smirked.

Dear hyunsuk,
Meet me on the rooftop during lunch. I want to confess to you

Hyunsuk smiled and got up from his seat. "Hey guys I have to do something really quickly, I just remembered!"

"Where are you going?" Yonghee asked.

"I have to help with the art club!!"

"He's lying." Seunghun said as he rolled his eyes.

Hyunsuk arrived to the rooftop, finding it completely empty. He sighed.

Was this a prank?

Hyunsuk frowned and began to walk away. Suddenly a shorter figure with black hair came out. "Wait-" he whispered.

Hyunsuk turned around and his eyes widened. "Jinyoung ??" Hyunsuk asked as he turned around.

"Yes, it's me." He confessed. "I was just, embarrassed okay? I didn't want to tell you sooner because I was afraid that you'd hate me"

"I don't hate you.." hyunsuk blushed. "To be honest I have a crush on you too."

Jinyoung walked up to hyunsuk and rested his hand on the boys wide chest. "Did you read the other three letters I sent?"

"No, once I saw the on where you were going to confess, I came running."

"Well, then I guess you didn't know that I had plans.."

Hyunsuk's eyes widened as jinyoungs hand made its way towards his crouch.

"J-Jinyoung..what are you-?"

"Shhh..."

Jinyoung took hyunsuk's hand and led him to the restroom. Jinyoung closed the stall door and sat hyunsuk on the toilet.

He unbuttoned hyunsuk's shirt and sat on his lap. Their lips never left each other as their tongues swirled around in sync.

"Fuck I just wanna fuck you until you can't walk." Hyunsuk moaned as jinyoung undid his pants.

"Not today baby." Jinyoung hissed.

He turned hyunsuk over and inserted his length into the taller male. Hyunsuk moaned as he felt jinyoung thrust harder and harder.

"FUCK JINYOUNG ."

Jinyoung groaned as he felt hyunsuk's warm ass tighten around his cock.

"I've never bottomed before." Hyunsuk moaned as he felt jinyoung ramming into him.

"Well topping his hard, Ive always been a bottom." Jinyoung replied as he bit his lip.

"Ohh ohh yess... RIGHT THERE!!" Hyunsuk screamed.

"Oop- looks like i found your special spot baby."

"Uhhh uhhh Yeahh...you sure did.."

Jinyoung began to slow down as he felt himself reaching his high, the pleasure was too much and he couldn't take it anymore.

Jinyoung pulled out and came all over hyunsuk's chest. Hyunsuk moaned as he came all over jinyoungs face. The two laughed as they looked at each other.

"Oh my god, I'm all covered in cum.." jinyoung said as he looked up and down at himself.

"Ugh, this is why I never have sex at school."

The two cleaned up and acted like nothing had happened.

"I'm still shocked that you were my secret admirer." Hyunsuk said as he wrapped his arm around the dark haired male.

"Why?"

"Because we don't talk much, and well I always thought you were too cute for me."

Jinyoung laughed and hit hyunsuk's arm. "I am not, you're the cutest thing."

The two walked down the hallway and held hands.

sry for the short chapter, still working on my smut so yeah :/