6

After the police came and arrested the goons, all the people there came to us and thanked us.

They obviously were tourists from different places who came to enjoy the night. But those goons destroyed everything. But atleast now there won't be any problem because the police already arrested them. Atleast the girls here now are safe.

Such kinda people destroy the purity of such holy places. Those people deserve severe punishment.

We came outside the party and stood near the entrance.

"Sab ek saath kaise jayenge ?" Cabir asked.

"Let's book a car like a XUV or something, taki SAB ek car mein ja sake." Manik said.

Then they booked a car and the car arrived within 10mins. It was already late and we all were damn tired.

Dhruv sat in the front seat and Cabir and Navya chose to sit at the back. I need to ask what's going on between them !

Manik opened the door and I got inside.

So Manik and I sat together in the middle. We chose to keep some distance between us after whatever happened.

After some time nearly everyone fell asleep except me and Manik.

"Why did you get so angry on me Manik ?" I asked him.

"I wasn't angry." He said looking to the other side.

"Look at me!" I said.

"What happened Nandini ?" He said irritated.

"Answer me !"

"I already did."

"Manik don't lie okay ? I know you were disappointed about something. Bolo kya hua ?"

"It's nothing."

"We're you angry because I risked my life ?" Those words suddenly slipped out of my mouth.

He looked at me with such a confused expression. His eyes wanted to say so many things which his lips didn't.

Then his expression suddenly changed.

"Don't think you are that important for me Nandini. You aren't special. I just didn't want any girl to get hurt."

He pulled me towards him and said, "Stay away Nandini ! Just stay away !" He said in my ears so that others won't wake up.

Ouch ! Those words pierced my heart. Why does he always have to be so rude ? Can't he just answer nicely to someone ! He always has to be rude !

I was speechless. I considered that now atleast we were friends. I thought he atleast cared for our friendship. But no , nothing affects him.

I was nearly about to cry. This thing hurts more than friendship. Why was he so rude to me ?

I looked away. I didn't wanna look at him even.

After a brief pause he spoke again,
"Nandini what is this ?"

I didn't answer.

"Nandini !" He said pulling me towards him again.

"What ?"

"What's this ? "

His hands were blood stained, and for a fraction of second I thought he had hurt his hand.

"Your arm is bleeding." He said pointing towards my arms.
Then I noticed there was a severe cut there.

Probably when Manik pulled me that cut got even worse and that's why his hands were blood stained.

I could now feel the pain there. There was a severe pain and the blood flow didn't stop.

"How did this happen ?" He asked.

"None of your business Manik." I replied as if it didn't matter to me.

"Nandini don't show me your attitude !"

"Who's saying you to see my attitude. You just now told me to stay away. That's what am doing !"

"Bhaiya first-aid kit hai kya ?" He asked the cab driver.

"Han yeh lijiye." The cab driver said passing the first-aid box.

"Show me your hand." He said.

"As if am your servant." I replied.

"Nandini show me your hand !"

I looked away. Huh what does he think he is ?!

And then he came close to my side and sat closer to me. He was so close to me that I could nearly hear his heart beat.

"Manik.....yeh kya kar rahe hoo ...?"

I was caged between him and the car door.
He slowly held my hands. His touch was electrifying. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Manik....."

"Sshhhh ..." He said keeping his fingers on my lips.

He held my hand and opened the first-aid box. He applied some ointment on my arms slowly rubbing it with a cotton fabric.

I literally had goosebumps.
After he was done , he tied his handkerchief there to stop the blood flow as the cotton fabric was over.

"You didn't have to do this...." I said.

"It's fine." He said.

He didn't move after he was done. He sat in the same place near me.

I didn't tell him anything as I was extremely tired of everything that happened today.

I was extremely sleepy.
After some time I drifted off to sleep and woke up only when we stopped at the hotel.

And guess what ? WOKE UP TO SEE ME SLEEPING ON MANIK'S SHOULDER AND MR MANIK MALHOTRA LOOKING AT ME !!!!