1

(Not for you if you don't like intersex people)

Toni

I'm toni topaz, let me give you a little background about me. I live with one of my friends jughead. I used to live with my uncle but he was to much for me so I asked jug and his dad if I could stay with them.

I am the captain of the football team. I would have never thought I would make it on the team.

I have a Best Friend, Jason, he's also on the team. He say he has a twin sister, i take it as a lie. He won't show me any photos of her. He even say she's lives with him but everytime I'm at his house I never see her.

Right now I'm at pops with fangs, sweet pea and Jason.

"Guys you thing we gonna win this game coming up?" Fangs asked eating some of his fries.

"Who are we"

"The serpent dogs" sweet pea said with his fist out.

"It's bulldogs" Jason said with his fist out.

"The serpent dogs" fangs and I said putting our fist in the group. We do this all the time. Put our fist in the middle of us then do a little explosion, I know stupid but fangs came up with it.

"Why y'all kept calling us serpent dogs?" Jason asked looking at us all.

"Because were in the southside serpents. Where not soft like you northsiders" I said giving him a smirk.

"Where bad ass. We love trouble" sweet pea smirked.

"That's when were on the southside we don't need your other friends ranting to the principal that we were doing something illegal" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea". I checked my phone and F.P texted me to come home.

"Well I'll see y'all at practice tomorrow. F.P needs me"

"Ok". I jumped over fangs and walked to my bike when I saw I red head walk in.

"You look cute" I yelled at her. She turned around crossing her arms.

"Don't talk to me you hobgoblin"

"Damn just giving you a compliment" I said sitting on my motorcycle putting my helmet on. I like her. She kinda look somewhat like Jason.