11

Toni
Couple weeks went on by. I'm feeling a lot better, got those stitches out, they were a pain in the ass.

But I got Cheryl staying with me now, she told me she's sick of her mom and that she call me a serpent slut like that's suppose to hurt me.

"Babyy cuddle me" Cheryl whined giving me puppy eyes.

"Come here you big baby" I said with my arm out. She scooted over and hugged my side. "You happy now"

"Yes" she laughed. I laughed with her then kissed her forehead. I still haven't told her my most top secret. As some would call it intersex I was born with the wrong thing.

"Cherry can I asked you something?"

"Yea anything" she said digging her head in my neck.

"So say if you had this girlfriend but she's isnt like you"

"What's that suppose to me" she said sitting up to look at me.

"Say she had a dick would you still like her?"

"Where's all this coming from...Wait you have a penis!" She asked shocked.

"No I'm not saying I have one I'm just asking" I lied.

"I mean yea. I'm not got hate some cause their different everyone isn't perfect you know"

"That's why I'm glad your mines" I said bringing her in for a kiss. I flipped us over to where I'm on top. I slipped my tongue in earning a slight moan from her. I'm glad I got my compression shorts on.

I moved down and started kissing on her neck.

"T-Toni wait" she said pulling me up.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at her.

"This is my..um..my first time" she said looking away from me.

"It's my first time as well" I whispered in her ear before going back to kissing on her neck.

I moved my hands up her shirt taking it off.i kissed down her stomach until I got to her shorts.

I slowly moved the zipper down looking at her smirking.

Before I could do anything else their was a knock at my door.

"T dog FP wants to see you" I heard jughead say.

"Ok I'll be right out" I said to where he could hear me. "I swear someone always gotta interrupt things"

"It's ok, we can do it when you get back"

"Cover up you chest, I don't need jughead seeing what's mines"

"Alright" she laughed pulling a blanket over herself.

"Thanks" I said before walking out the room.

"He's outside t dog"

"Ok". I went outside and saw him leaning up against the house. "What's up?"

"It's about Cheryl"

"What about her?" I asked.

"Her mother is worried about her and wants her to come home" he sighed.

"That's not my problem, I'm not friends with her anymore. If she wants Cheryl to come back home she gotta come say that to her" I shrugged.

"Can you just tell her please that's all I ask"

"Fine I will"

"Ok, Get jug and tell him to come with me to the whyte wyrm"

"Sir yes sir" I said before going in the house. "Yo jug FP want you to go with him to the wrym"