Outta Here

He had always been a flirt when girls crowded around him. Over time the young girl had gotten used to his flirty ways but now he'd taken it too far.

Surrounded by a parade of fan girls he'd pulled one onto his lap and kissed then. Then pulled away and smirked at her. THE CANIS!!!! Looking at the 3 year old half asleep she sighed sick of the lies.

Picking up her son, she held him close to her walking out. Knowing that if he cared for her, she'd feel his eyes glaring into the back of my head.

He looked up and saw that she had left. Knowing that he'd screwed up his own life. He'd allowed his wife, his girl, and his son. His 3 year old son.

She was at home having just given her son ice cream she went all the way up stairs and began to pack her bags and pulled out the passports. Dumping them on the bed she carried on packing.

Leaving the room. Bags in arms she accidentally left the passports abandoned on the large bed covered by the gold satin sheets. Just wanting to get out.

Getting into the car she looked back at the villa. One cold and salty tear slid down her tanned cheek, tanned only from the heat of Rome, the city in Italy. Her son buckled in on the back seat.

He walked into the beautiful villa. Champagne and blood red roses in hand, a shiny golden bow wrapped around the stalks, gifts for there 10th anniversary. Calling out her and his sons name knowing there son would at least come running.

He walked around the large villa, checking both of the swimming pools, all the bedrooms just walking around the entire house treating it as a man hunt.

Finally arriving at his own room he sighed. He looked in all the draws and saw that there was nothing there then he collapsed on the bed. He felt something brushing on his thigh. Grabbing the things he saw that they were his wife and sons passports.

Jumping into his car he began driving. Anxious to get to the airport. Knowing exactly where she'll be going just not knowing the plane times.

Looking at the schedule her son in her arms she saw the next plane to London was leaving quite soon. Getting up she decided going to her brothers was definitely the perfect thing to do.

Sighing as she queued up she began to wish she'd listened to her mother but she didn't she was blinded by her love for the older gentlemen.

Reaching the counter she set her bags down as the young man asked for the passports. Placing her son so he was sat on the desk she reached into her pocket and tried to find her passport. Realising quickly they weren't in that pocket she began to check over everywhere before realisation struck her that she'd left them discarded on the bed.

Apologising to the young man she went and sat in the reception and watched as the plane she could've taken to see her brother left.

Placing her head in her hands she began to violently sob into them and then moved so her son was on her lap. Rocking him from left to right as the tears became silent and cold.

Getting up she decided to go home to get the passports and to take the later plane to London.

Rome ran into the airport. Grabbing a schedule he let his eyes flicker over it until he saw that the plane to London had left. Dropping backwards onto a seat he felt like sobbing.

Walking back into the airport she felt a anger building up inside of her from not being able to find any of the passports including Her husbands.

He glanced around the airport and his eyes danced across her and his son before darting his eyes back. Picking up speed he ran over to her. A large smile on his face.

Picking her up he swung her around acting as if he hadn't seen her in years. He began asking her the typical questions like 'why was she going to go without him' just to get cold and unemotional responses.

"Ti Voglio Bene", he said in his first language. There son stood, the 3 year old spectator having no idea what to do.

"Too late to say that", she said with a flip of her long wavy hair. He walked towards her. She just stood there calmly.

"Please. I don't want to loose you. Your my everything. Without you I would die", He announced with sorrow tears welling up in his beautiful, deep eyes that showed so much guilt and sadness.

Sighing she pecked his cheek before picking up there son. Placing the 3 year old boy on her hip and he dug his head into her neck.

Walking over to buy some plane tickets he followed behind her. He had her packed bags and the passports in his back pocket.

Booking the tickets to London she grabbed them and he gave the bags to the lady. The bags where gone and the passports where left in his back pocket until they were asked for tickets and passports after getting through the rest of the airport checks.

Sitting in the seat. Her son in the seat next to her and he was next to him. Looking out of the window it wasn't the way I had thought that I'd end up. On a plane with the guy I was planning on escaping.