Playing Tragedy

Once upon a time there lived two girls who lived in the city of Nashville, one girl was called Valerie and the the other girl was called Abigael, they were best friends, they loved each other like sweet candy.

           They also loved playing together out of their house, they played their favorite game hide and seek.

        When they were playing, they met a handsome little boy who was walking around the neighborhood, looking very nice and rich.

           Abigael started to crash on him, so she greated him, she stretched her hand and shook his hand.

         What is your name, she asked the boy anxiously to know, I am Mbuthia, he answered  back.

            Valerie did not trust Mbuthia at all, so she was not interested on him, but Abigael was very interested in knowing about him, so she was forcing herself onto him. Valerie did not even want to get near him.

         Mbuthia stretched his hand out to shake her hand but she refused to shake his hand, so he got really embarrassed of what she did to him in front of  people who were passing by.

        So he pushed her on the ground, so she was very angry at him because of what she had done to her and she was also ashamed of herself been thrown on the ground,she got really angry and woke up quickly on the ground and stand up to him, he was really scared of her.

        Valerie was very plump so she pushed him with her hips and flew to the nearby plain called SwiftKey plain in the highlands, their were rocks everywhere, so he hit the biggest rock of all.

            So he hit his head with a hard rock and the tragic happened there there. He was hit at the whole body with rocks.

       Where the two girls were they knew a short cut by the side of the plain, in a blink of a second they reached at the plain and they found a dead person who was lying on the rocks. Oh, my God, Abigael said painfully and pitiful for him and his family.

         Abigael kneeled on her knees while she was crying in bitter pain in her tears of sadness in her. But Valerie just stood there watching Abigael crying on the ground. She was also in pain but she didn't show her how painful day.

           After they saw what had happened they ran away out of the country but Valerie was too pumped to ran out of the country so they boarderd an aeroplane to get the Philippines and hide themselves before they can get caught by the police officers.

            When they reached at the Philippines they started by going to the hotel half moon and started preparing their rooms that they were to sleep in by their parents and siblings. They were notified as moving to the Philippines forever but no one knew where they went really.

          Their lives went very well in time they had forgotten about the tragedy that had happened that day. One person approached to them and acted really weird and they suspected that something was wrong. So they went to the wrong hotel because it had the same name but in a different way. So they came back to the right hotel and found it was haunted by the spirits of Mbuthia following her around.

          She knew that the spirit was never going to leave her alone, so she repented to her almighty God of heaven and earth. GOD forgave her for what she had done to her brother in christ but the consequences she had to face in her age. She was put in a magazine about her killing someone, that is where the man who was in the market looked at her very funny because he knew that she was in the magazine of the day.

             They were so scared when they saw the daily news, they were very ashamed of themselves. They They never knew what had happened to them, so they went to hiding, where they were staying in the hotel room. They were so close to their faints where they were living in.

              They were so unexpected to be the people who are involved in murder. Abigael went back to the city of Nashville, she was the one who told on her friend Valerie that she was the one who murdered Mbuthia and she was in the middle of the magazine and she was seen by everyone in the world who was interested.

             Every one of them did not know what to do anymore, so they agreed to stay in the house for themselves. They were very upset of what Abigael did to them and she was their best friend of all. They did not know what Valerie had done to Mbuthia, but later on she told them that she was the one who murdered him at the plain in Nashville, but they didn't believe what she said, they were so surprised even her mother fainted on the ground.

                  They were not in a good condition about what she did and her mother's faint. They did not know what to do anymore. She was in a bad condition so they took care of her because they did not want to be known by the people of that country. They avoided being noticed by anyone who lived near them. They never took any risks to be known.

                 They decided to take a another flight to another country but they were not able to get away from the country because Valerie was in the magazine and they couldn't let her to go to a another country. She was caught in the airport while boarding a passport to fly out of the country. The police officers caught her but she was able to run away from the police officers, one caught her hand but she hit the police on the ground at first, she also kicked, crashed and took the police man in a small room and took his clothes and wore them to look like a real police man.