Default Title - Write Your Own

Keegan Allen and Troian bellisario
                   Love story

Troian s POV
It's early on a Monday morning and I'm going to the set of pretty little liars we're filming the last 2 seasons of the drama show.Yet again I've got to wake up to the harsh reality it isn't real but somewhere in my heart I have a huge crush on the guest starring on the show Keegan Allen but I've got to get ready and go to set.

Keegans POV 
It is 8am and I have slept a little later than usual but I've been up all night with my baby niece Avery as she hasn't been very well.Ive got half an hour to get ready and meet my cast on set especially Troian OMG I love her being able to experience this with her is amazing.I get dressed into a blue top with relationship goals : spoby and some black jeans with rips in them.I hear a knock on my front door and think 'who could that be' rushing  down to my door to see it's my manager saying that I've got some scenes with Troian and that she has broken her arm so she's in a realy bad condition and then I stand still for a moment or two not saying anything,saying I'll be 25 minutes I make him rush out of the door I head upstairs.I quickally head out to my SUV and drive to set.