Chapter 1

"Can you please go do the laundry?" Chaeyoung roommate asked her, handing the laundry basket. "But it's Jennie's turn" She replied frowning pushing the basket away.

"Yeah, but she's not here. Do it." Nahyun faked a smile taking the basket and forced Chaeyoung to hold it. "Fine!" The roommate smiled at the younger who walked out pouting. "Where even is Jennie at this hour?" She growled walking slowly in the corridor of the dorm. Her bumped into something making her look up.

What's wrong with my luck tonight..., "Can't you be careful?" The boy in front of her asked rolling his eyes. "Sorry, what? You're the one who bumped into me. Also, this is the girls dorm here" Daehyun looked down at her, leaning down to her height making eyes contact with Chaeyoung. "So? Unless you open that damn mouth of yours. No one will know i came here."

She also leaned toward him staring coldly at his eyes. "You shouldn't be here to start with. Why should i keep that a secret?" The blond haired man glared at her still both leaning close to each others. "Who's here?" Both looked behind them seeing a light coming toward them. "Shit.." He mumbled before taking the girl hand and hide behind a wall Chaeyoung back's on it and his hand on her mouth.

Daehyun peeked at the corridor, a professor was walking around, a flashlight in her hand looking everywhere. "Fuck.." The light turned to Daehyun making him turn his head facing the younger in front of him. He gulped looking away from her. The boy slowly took his hand off of her mouth. "If you dare to scream i'm gonna shut you up. And not with my hand." Chaeyoung glared at him then nodded. "Instead of being this dumb, let me go so that i go talk to that professor while you go away"

"So that you can go tell her i was in the girls dorm? Never." She rolled her eyes and jolted in surprise when he held her waist. "Take you hands off or i scream" Daehyun smirked pulling her closer. "I already told you what will happen if you make any sound. You're not going anywhere until that teacher go away" Your logic is so stupid you dumb pervert. she thought not saying it aloud.

"You're stupid" Chaeyoung whispered rolling her eyes at him. "Shut up" He replied to her, both waited there until she finally walked away. "Wait..My laundry!" Chaeyoung pushed him away only to see that the basket had disappeared. "The teacher probably took it" Daehyun said putting his hands in the pocket of his hoodie.

"Yes she did! and its your fault Jung Daehyun" The girl replied pushing him. "Ugh you stupid dumb ass" Chaeyoung walked away while the boy shrugged and went back to his own room, in the boys dorm.

"Nahyun.." The older turned looking at Chaeyoung confused. "I..lost the laundry" Nahyun closed her eyes breathing in. "How do you even lose laundry, Park Chaeyoung?" She asked her sitting on the bed. "I went to the toilet and forgot to take it with me inside..when i came out it wasn't there anymore" Her roommate raised an eyebrow before sighing. "Fine, maybe a teacher found it...i will ask tomorrow."

Chaeyoung smiled hugging her then laid on her bed. "Thank you" She said cutely making Nahyun shook her head smiling at her. "Go to sleep already" Both laughed and went to their own bed to sleep.

.

.

Chaeyoung woke up to a loud knock on the room door, She rubbed her eyes with the paws of her sleeves and walked to the door opening it. "Wha-" Before she could finish her sentence, Daehyun went in closing the door behind him. "What are you doing here?! Get out!" She screamed throwing everything she could at him. "Wait! stop!" He finally reached her holding her wrists. "Shut up! I just came to get my ring back"

"Your ring?" She looked at him confused. "I think it fell in the basket of your laundry" Chaeyoung brushed her wrists away from him and sighed. "And you had to come in my room for it?" Daehyun breathed in and out before glaring at her. "I came in because the girls dorm is unexpectedly full of teachers this morning. So where's my ring?"

All of sudden the girl widened her eyes. "Nahyun!" Just then the door opened, Nahyun walked in a ring in her hand. "Chae, Do you know who's-" She stopped half-sentence and stared at both with wide eyes. "What are you two doing?" Nahyun asked glaring at Daehyun who walked to her taking to ring from her hand.

"He came to take this back..." She gulped upon seeing her roommate staring at her. "And why was this in the laundry?" Daehyun sighed turning to Chaeyoung tilting his head. "We bumped into each others last night, it probably fell in..." Nahyun nodded then turned to Daehyun.

"You can get out now" Daehyun rolled his eyes then glare at her. "I was going to go"Then walked out leaving the two girls alone. "You really only bumped into him?" Chaeyoung nodded smiling at Nahyun. "Oh and your mom came to see you, she's waiting in front of the gate" The younger turned to her wearing her clothes.

"Right..i promised to meet her husband today" Nahyun sit down on the couch and took out her phone. "She married him?" Chaeyoung shook her head. "They're about to" The older made an 'o' sound and laid her phone in her hands.

"Is that the first time you're meeting today?" She asked siting up putting her phone back in her pocket. "Yes. I talked to him on the phone once though, he seem nice" The younger replied smiling to Nahyun who nodded listening to her. "I'm going then, see you" Chaeyoung waved her hand walking out of the room and making her way to the gate.

"We're seeing each others way too much since yesterday" She turned to Daehyun who was looking at her up and down. "Yeah, i agree. What are you doing again in front of the girls dorm gate?" He smirked staring at her. "Waiting for someone" Chaeyoung shook her head then rolled her eyes.

"The same girl from yesterday? Or is it different again?" The older glared at her before turning his head away. "Neither" Both waved at the same direction making them glare at each others. "Rosie!" Her mom hugged her while a man came up and talked with Daehyun. "Where is he?" Chaeyoung asked looking around. "Rosie-ah, he's right next to you" Her mom laughed pointing to the man talking with Daehyun.

"Hello" She politely bowed to him smiling. "What are you saying hello for?" The boy asked her raising an eyebrow. "Do you two know each others?" Chaeyoung's mom asked confused looking at the two glaring at each others. "Not really" He answered looking away while the man beside him bowed back to Chaeyoung. "I'm pleased to meet you Chaeyoung, your mother talk about you a lot"

"Her mother...talk about her..to you?" Daehyun looked confused at both of the parents. "I told you that you would meet her and her daughter today" His father replied making Chaeyoung and Daehyun look at each others with wide eyes. "I-...mom can you please explain?" The girl asked pointing to Daehyun who felt an urge to bite her finger.

"I'm sorry i haven't talked about his son. This is Jung Daehyun, your future step-brother." At the explanation, the two screamed 'what' making the parents look at them with wide eyes.

.

.

.

.

End of chapter

I literally have nothing to say, just DAEROSE RISE

Also i don't know what's with me but i literally have another Daerose ff to write, kjskzjekjsk I LOVE THEM OMG.

The disrespect in that gif tho IM-

Anyway i love y'all, hope you guys enjoy! ^^