Dinner with a stranger

She touches her nose softly to see if it was bleeding which it was, Jade began to lead the boy to her house. "I'm Jade by the way." he smiles "Cute name, I'm Zane." She giggles slightly, twirling her blue hair in between her fingers. They soon arrive at her creepy old house she lives, so no one will embarrass her. She unlocks her door and motions Zane in "Welcome to my home." she said giggling "I'll go change and stuff ill be right back." Zane nods and looks around, he glances down seeing a Marilyn Manson Cd. "Hey do you mind if i play this ?" she smiles "Good choice." and places it in the tray playing This is the New Shit by Marilyn Manson. Jade slips into her shower washing off all the blood her classmates left her with, she turns off the water and wraps a towel around herself. She turns her blow dryer on and dries her long blue hair, putting her Marilyn Manson shirt and short black shorts on with fishnets under. Jade grabs some gel and a comb and begins to tease her hair, after that's done she puts on her eyeliner thick and some mascara on. She walks up to him, "ready?" he glances at her as his jaw drops "You're fucking gorgeous." She blushes and hands him the keys, "you wanna drive." he looks at her "Hell Yeah!" he gets in the drivers side and she gets in the passengers side, lets grab some pizza, they go to a small pizzeria in town, they step out of the car and walk inside. "mmmm smells so good." she says. they order and sit down. "well how ol are you?" he asks "18" she says "me too." he smiles...