Chapter Five: The Wedding

*June 10, 2019*

Today was the big day, the wedding!

Becky put on her dress and walked out to see the maid of honor and the bridesmaids in shock.

"You look so beautiful!" Alexa exclaimed.

"Thank you," Becky said.

"My bestie's getting married," Charlotte said.

"I know, it's really exciting," Becky said.

"So, is your dad walking you down the isle?" Naomi asked.

"Yeah, my parents came all the way from Ireland," Becky said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wedding was almost about to start. Seth and his best man and groomsmen were already outside.

"Dude, you're marrying the girl of your dreams," Roman said.

"I know, crazy right?" Seth said.

"Honestly, this has to be one of your best days," Cesaro said.

"It is," Seth said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wedding finally started. Everyone was seated and both Seth and Becky had butterflies in their stomach.

Everyone saw Becky and her dad walking down the isle.

Seth couldn't believe his eyes seeing how beautiful Becky looked.

"You look absolutely stunning," Becky's dad whispered to her.

"Thank you, dad," Becky said.

Becky's dad started to cry because he couldn't believe that his little girl was growing up.

Becky finally made her way to Seth.

"We gathered here today for the marriage of Rebecca Quin and Colby Lopez," The priest said.

"You shall say your vows," The priest said.

"Becky, you are amazing, caring, beautiful, kind, and you put others before yourself, and I didn't know what beautiful meant until I saw you, I love you, Becky," Seth said.

"Seth, you are my rock, and I don't know what I would do without you, you're always there even when I don't need you and I thank you for that, I love you, Seth," Becky said.

"Colby, do you take Rebecca as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.

"I do," Seth said and nodded.

"And Rebecca, do you take Colby as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do," Becky said.

Seth and Becky already put the ring on each other's finger.

"You may now kiss the bride," The priest said.

They kissed and everyone clapped.

Becky's parents still saw her as their precious little girl and Seth's mom still saw him as her precious little boy. They couldn't believe how much they've grown.

HOPE ENJOYED!! Sorry I haven't been publishing. I started school on Thursday.