Finding Caleb

Enjoy!

you:

You're scrolling through your TikTok for you page because that's really what you do on your free time. you're seeing caleb every where. "what's up with this guy? why is everyone talking about him?" you go to his account and you click the first video that catches your eye. you then snap out of it after 45 minutes of scrolling through his profile. you feel shocked after you realize you reached the bottom. "man i must really like this guy" you say. you follow him. you click the instagram icon and like all his pictures and give him a follow there too. you continue to scroll them the for you page. "Cade come here!!" your mom yells. "yes mom?" you reply. "so how does a rode trip sound? sometime this year?". "sure mom."
you shut your phone off and start to clean your room. you seen your mom look around and you
knew exactly what she was thinking.

switch to 1st person:

i cant stop thinking about caleb. he seems really cool. i don't know. am i a fan of him? i go to his instagram profile. his bio changed?? he has twitch now. huh. i downloaded the app and look him up and follow him. i play some zelda and minecraft and doze to sleep.

LONG FAST FORWARD 3 MONTHS

i wake up and check my phone. TONS of messages from the group chat ⚠️celbfeebscult⚠️a ton of people i met because of caleb and they are so kind and sweet. there's, softforcaleb. her names tessa :) there's scarecalebfinn. that's sophie and uhhjana. there's more. i get a good morning text from all of them. my fan account (calebslegs) has been blowing up with over 1k. i don't have as much as aubrey but i'm still greatful for all of them. i facetime sophie and eat my breakfast and get ready for the day. i keep an eye on calebs updates. just a couple of tik toks and story posts. i look through calebs tagged. i doze back into reality and turn off my phone. i go to run some errands. i run into Kroger's and pick up a few items for the house. i check out and go home. i unpack all the item and..."god i am so tired. it's only 3AM" i plop on my bed and doze to sleep.

3HRS LATER

i wake up to my phone buzzing. it's alyssa. my irl bestfriend. we talk for a bit and i tell her i have to go. only because i want to go on my fan account and talk to them instead. i go to look for instagram. "who the fuck deleted insta." i chuckled. i pass it by and just re-install it. "it probably just updated and glitched." i log into my main account. and after that i go to log into my fan account. i type in my info

Username: calebslegs
Password: ******************

Username Not Found!

"what the-" i'm panicking. did someone hack my account???? i'm-
i go to my main.

Search: calebfinn1994

User Not Found

my heart is racing. where is caleb??? where is my account??? WHAT IS GOING ON!!!??

i start to do my research. "am i in another universe??" i search calebs REAL name and not just his online name Caleb ******** (i'm not saying his real name u fools lol)  "okay...why isn't he-"

is caleb not popular anymore???

IF YOURE READING THIS. TYSM AND I LOVE YOU FOR READING THIS WHOLE THING. ILL BE BACK WITH AN UPDATE!!!!!
Update: August 16th
Insta:    MAIN: abbxyr    FAN ACC: calebslegs