A human-like machine walked over to the switch on the wall next to the front door and pressed it. Bright rays illuminated the room considerably, showing the bewildered faces of the boys. Only one stood politely and watched the robot's actions, while the other glanced at objects trying to see every thing that could threaten them.

Nothing like that was in view, so all he could do was guess and think about the escape plan. He wasn't going to be trapped again. He wanted to run freely like artificial intelligence, not having to witness the death of loved ones, brutality when someone opposed. No restraint, no mercy.

They are traitors and should not be trusted. They are just waiting for the opportunity to look out from behind the cover and then pull in. And so it would end.

He had to admit that he thought about death many times just to not live being treated like cattle.

"Sit down quietly" he said, noticing his anxiety "I promise you you'll be fine. Besides, I'm probably the only one who thinks the opposite of rulers" he admitted

"What are you eating?" Sehun asked, clenching his knees. His back began to ache, they were not accustomed to greater comfort than the floor or body of a dead person. He could stay like this forever, he felt soft under him and it was no longer important to take back the spine.

"Do not worry, you are not alive straight from prison" he stepped confidently to the drawers, from which he took out one, small and yellow cube "As a new machine, I learned to live like a human without a problem. I do not need living organisms for functioning, but only those supplements that I can get in the palace"

"P-palace?" Junmyeon asked in a shaky voice. Sehun sat quietly listening carefully to every word.

"Yes, little one" he smiled "I was made to end the world from this chaos, but there are so many robots that they could overthrow the king and his son if something didn't please. So I was alone and thought about what to do all my life until I saw you"

"They wanted well?" Oh narrowed his eyes. Maybe there was a chance.

"No. I mean" he stopped thinking about the answer "my version should finish all this eating so that people could at least be useful for something else. Ruler and son never intended to improve the image of the world"

"And you can't be at large..." he wondered "Lay" looked at him and got up from a comfortable place. He came face to face with him "there is a place clean from you?"

"As far as I know, Antarctica is empty. I just don't know how you would like to get there"

"Somehow" he said "and you are to stay away from us for a few steps" he said, seeing that he was trying to sit down with his friend

"Fine. After all, I'm something that is dead" he nodded and walked away "I'll go find some food for you, you probably didn't eat anything today" he opened the door he went through and warned "don't leave. Nobody will get here if you keep quiet"

The door slammed shut. Sehun waited a moment and looked out the window. He grabbed his friend's wrists and pulled him out. Junmyeon tore his hand free and stood firmly.

"Leave me, Se" he grabbed his shirt "let's wait for him. He can only help us"

"This is a machine. He doesn't think the same" he pulled his hands away "no" it prevented the door from being opened quickly. Lay came back with nothing. His face only expressed different emotions, something had to happen when he left.

"Let's go" he commanded. He took the handcuffs from the locker on the windowsill and put the key in his pocket "we need to change the place immediately"

"What's happening?!" shouted Oh not giving handcuffs on unlike Kim, you will not lead us anywhere, traitor!"

" I didn't cheat on you, man!" he raised for the first time" robots reported us. They saw me barging you here"

"I'm not going" he couldn't trust him. Not because he wanted to prevent and stutter everything.

Footsteps could be heard in the corridor, closer and closer. Several tin people headed for them and every second counted. There was no time to argue.

"Move" he opened the window and stopped "do you want to live?!"

"Sehun!" Junmyeon shouted

"Already" he clenched his teeth. All he had to do was turn to the door where they ran in and caught it. One robot put his arms around him, and the rest rushed to Lay with boy. He didn't wait anymore. He took the Korean who shouted after him.

They had to separate.

Thanks to his disbelief. He just wanted to congratulate himself for his stupidity.

He could be free

He could still live

Be with Myeon.