studio session | freddie x reader

this is based off of a request!! so tyyyy
(i'm trying a new point of view so be patient with me here😂)
warning: smut!
word count: 946

I was lucky enough to be able to go to work with Freddie today. Usually, the boys keep me out of the studio, because I'm a "distraction" but I guess it's alright. Anyway, after begging Freddie, he decided to let me come along to the studio with him.

They worked for HOURS on end, with few breaks in between. They're all very intelligent and hardworking people. Seeing them put their heads together and create such incredible music is crazy to see in person.

Freddie and the boys finished their work for the day, which meant we could finally go home. We were both tired so the car ride home was relatively quiet.
Once we got home, we threw all of our bags and belongings onto the floor. We both went upstairs, ready for sleep.

I had already changed into my pajamas, and so had Freddie, which for him, was his underwear and a t-shirt.

"You guys worked really hard today" I say whilst laying down on the bed.

"I know, and I'm starting to feel it" he says with a chuckle, he rolls his shoulders playfully.

Freddie crawls his way into bed next to me. Settling his body so it's against mine. We lay there for a second, I shimmy my body so I'm half laying on top of him as I rest my head upon his shoulder and hand on his chest.

"This album is gonna be a good one" I say to him, looking up into his eyes with a smile spreading on my lips.

"You say that for every album, darling" he says with a laugh as he lightly kisses me on the forehead.

"You boys work so well together, it's great. You're all like brothers or something. There's just this connection between you all, it's incredible" I say, holding the eye contact.

"mhm" he says as he closes his eyes and rests his head on yours.

I lay there with Freddie for awhile. I adjust my body so it's more comfortable. Suddenly, this wave hits me, causing wetness to spread in my panties.

I continue laying against Freddie and slowly reach down to his cock. I grasp it firmly, causing his eyes to shoot open, he looks like a deer in headlights. I chuckle and continue to palm him through his boxers. I begin to kiss along his neck. Freddie begins to lightly groan with the pleasure.

I pull my lips away from his neck one last time, I sit up from my previous position, and unbutton my pajama top. Slowly, my breasts become more and more visible. His eyes grow darker with lust as each button is undone. Once finished, I throw my top somewhere in the room and straddle Freddie. I continue to kiss his neck as I grind roughly against his eager cock. He groans with each rock of my hips. We begin to kiss each other on the lips as I continue rubbing against him. Our lips melded together perfectly. The kiss broke as Freddie took off his t-shirt. I took off my sleep shorts as well, to reveal my lace panties, which came off hastily.

I began to work my way down his body with kisses until I reached the hem of his boxers. I snatched them off of his waist with impatience. His hard dick sprung up from the restraints of his clothing.

I immediately attached my lips to his pulsating length, purple and veiny. So eager to be touched. I swiveled my tongue around his cock. I bobbed my head up and down along his dick, emitting light moans, sending vibrations through his cock. I began deep throating his length until my nose was against his abdomen. I massaged his firm cock in the back of my throat. Just before he would cum, I pulled my head away.

"Oh you tease" he groaned with a pained chuckle

I just smiled back at him.

I knew that he needed to cum, but i'd rather have him cum inside of me than in my mouth. I aligned my soaking entrance with his erect cock and sunk down onto it. He filled me up completely as I descended further. I placed my hands on his chest for balance as I bounced. His hands cupped and groped my breasts as he groaned. I continued to ride him until my legs began to get cramped and tired. I gave him the nod to switch. He flipped us over, and positioned himself at my entrance. Suddenly, he slammed his cock into me. His quick thrusts made me moan loudly. He jammed his length against my walls, causing my orgasm to approach quickly. He pulled his cock out almost completely, leaving the tip in, and went in all the way, at full speed. I screamed at the quick motion as my vision flashed white and I came all over his cock. He continued to pound me until he came. My walls continued to contract around him as I came down from my high.

He flopped over next to me with a sigh as his cock softened. We began to cuddle once more as we resumed our previous position. He rested his head on top of mine and began to drift off. He kissed my head lightly as we fell asleep together again.

Do y'all like the new point of view or should I stick with what I usually do?lmk
p.s. sorry for the inactivity, i've had a bit of a writers block😬