1~The Dark Moon Rises

The story I'm about to tell you is completely true. It's a tale of Danger, Friendship, Adventures, and Romances. Heartbreak, Betrayal, and Plot twists. The person that sent this to you trusts you enough to inform you of the real dangers of the universe and believes that you are the next savior of the galaxy. Your role as the next savior, if you choose to accept, will be the most important thing you have ever done so please pay attention to the whole story because this is the only way I can help your generation and generations after, to conquer the task at hand.  As I tell you this story,  I need you to remember this saying, Lunam et oriente occidit, quae est clavem. This phrase is very important and saving the world all depends on remembering it. 

Now, here is the story of the first generation Dark Moon Rising.

"SCREEEEEECH"  

I was awakened by a very loud ringing from my phone. My room was pitch black, all my windows were drawn and lights were off. I grabbed my phone to check the notification. It was 3 am and I had school in the morning so I'm sure you can guess that I was not very happy being woken up so early. I checked the notification and gasped at the surprise. 

"WARNING! WARNING! DO NOT LOOK AT THE MOON!" 

I looked at my phone in horror, wondering what I should do. When all of a sudden-

"RING! RING! RING!"

Hundreds of thousands of texts, emails, and notifications came in repeatedly all saying different variations of the same thing.....

"LOOK OUTSIDE! THE MOON IS BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT!" 

I dropped my phone, afraid of what was happening. The next thing I know, the glass in my window is shattered, leaving the moon's rays visible to me. I tried my best to shield my eyes from it but I was too slow. I saw a prepossessing, lavender-colored moon shining brightly and reflecting on the lake outside my window. I quickly ran away from the window and bumped into my wall mirror. I look into it to see myself. An averagely tall, brown skin girl, with long, black, curly hair. wearing a blue cropped t-shirt and gray joggers. But something was wrong. I looked closer and noticed that my once brown eyes were now an alluring lavender. Just like the moon. I screamed and backed away from the mirror.

"SCREEEEEEEEECH"

I hear my phone go off again. I quickly picked it up and read the new notification.

"NEW INFO SAYS THAT ANYONE WHO LOOKS  AT THE MOON WILL BE HYPNOTIZED," 

I look at my phone puzzled. I looked at the moon but I'm pretty sure I haven't been hypnotized. I look out the broken window to see people, who look like mindless zombies, walking in 1 direction. I counted 35 people walking away when I started to think.

"My parents!" 

I quickly ran downstairs to see my mom opening a window and looking out of it. 

"Mom! No!" 

She took a quick glance at me.

"Kirstan," She called my name, but it was too late. Both her and my dad, who was standing right next to her, their eyes turned to a shape of purple like mine and they both walked out of the house. Looking like brainless zombies. I ran after them but by the time I made it out the door, they had already disappeared into the morning fog. I stood outside my door. dazed and trying to make sense of it all but my mind was still blank. There was only one thing that was clear. I raced up back to my room, grabbed my bookbag and started to pack.

I was going to get to the bottom of this.

I packed my phone, charger, headphones, 7 pairs of clothes. My toothbrush, socks, jacket and anything else I would need. I grabbed my stuff, ran downstairs, slide on my white air force 1s and left. I was walking around aimlessly. Trying to think about the best way to go about this, when I decided to go to my local library. It was now 5 am. I walked about 3 miles and arrived at the library and set my stuff down. I had a lot of research ahead of me.