Chapter eight: Awkward moments and weapons (part one)

Chapter eight: Sierra

The next morning was....well......just plain awkward.

I mean, you have three boys who all like me, Pixal, who likes Zane, and Nya, who likes Cole and Jay, plus a two ninja who have no clue what is going on (Lloyd and Jay).

Pretty awkward.

"Well....I'm gonna go look around on the dragon to make sure nothing....uh...bad is....um...happening..." Lloyd said, standing up. We all nodded.

"You do that." Cole said, poking his pancakes. We sat in silence for about another three minutes.

"Well, classes are gonna start any moment....so, I'm gonna go get ready." Kai said. The other ninja nodded in agreement and started picking up their stuff.

"I'll get that." Kai, Zane and Cole said, reaching for my plate. They glared at each other.

"Or.....she could do it herself." Nya said. I mouthed a 'thank you' and put my stuff away.

"So, Sierra, wanna watch me teach today? I'm an excellent teacher." Kai said, smirking. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Uh, I think she'd rather be with me." Cole said, glaring at Kai.

"I believe you are both mistaken. She would rather be with me, as I know her best." Not to mention you dragged me in the middle or nowhere to kiss me, I thought bitterly.

As soon as we got home last night, Zane locked himself in his room. I could've swore I heard sparking, but I didn't think much of it. And when I asked to come in so we could talk, he told me to go away.

"Sierra will be going with none of you. Today she will start her ninja training." Sensei Wu said, walking in with Garmadon following behind him.

"Yes!" I said, jumping up and knocking some plates over.

"Whoops." Garmadon sighed.

"Careful now child. As the ninja of air, you are meant to be graceful, and pass through, leaving no trace but a simple breeze."

"Oh but she is graceful. She is quite good at ice skating." Zane said and I blushed slightly.

"You can ice skate?" I nodded.

"That's how Zane and I met. Ice skating." I ran upstairs to change into my sliver ninja gi, leaving some probably dumbfounded ninja behind me.

*^*^*^

"The air is graceful, yet at the same time powerful." Garmadon said, as I jumped on the pole things.

"One wrong could unbalance anyone, especially if you are the balance." Wu said. At that exact moment, I slipped, and fell, hitting the ground.

"Ow..." Garmadon snorted.

"You need to work on balance child." I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe if I could if two old men weren't yelling in my ears." I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" Sensei Wu frowned.

"Hm..it is obvious that you need a sparring partner." I sat up. I really hoped it would be Zane, yet at the same time I didn't.

"I believe Jay will be a perfect partner." Sensei Wu said. I frowned.

"Why?"

"Because Jay is the closet thing have to air. Not to mention he's the only one who actually won't be distracted." Garmadon said with a smile small on his face. I blushed slightly.