Shit, I am GAY - Louis

It was the first day of X Factor boot camp and I was extremely nervous. I don't even know how they let me in, I mean my audition was awful. I guess it was just my impeccable good looks and great charm. Ha well, seeing as I'm nervous enough to pee my pants, I go over to the toilettes. As I'm finishing up, I bump into someone.

"Oops" I say and look up. In front of me is a perfect boy, with perfect curls, and perfect green eyes.

"Hi" I manage to force out. This boy has completely stunned me with his beauty. I mentally slap myself and push these feelings down. I'm not gay, these feelings aren't real. I keep repeating this to myself as the boy says it's alright and goes over to a urinal. I manage to keep my eyes on my hands as I wash them and not look over at his... You know. He walks over to me as I feel my heart start to race. Again, I tell myself: Louis you are not gay.

"I'm Harry, by the way. Harry Styles." His voice alone could kill someone.

"I'm Louis, you here to compete?" Trying to be my normal, funny self and not act like this boy is making me question everything.

"Ha, yeah I guess. I just love to sing, so I figured I'd try to do something with it, you know?" He looks me straight in the eyes the whole time he talks to me and he has a slight smirk on his amazingly beautiful face. I just laugh under my breathe and nod, the more words he says the more I start to melt. As he starts to move out, he steps really, really close to me, shit he smells heavenly, looks me in the eyes and mutters "See you later". And the icing on the cake is, he winked. He winked at me. The boy with the perfect curls winks at me and my stomach explodes into butterflies.

Shit, I'm gay.

A/N:

Hey, so this is my first story so please give me feedback!