CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR
' i'd walk the corners of
my empty mind '

THE GOLDEN BELL RANG LOUDLY on the ceiling of the prestigious high school, U

THE GOLDEN BELL RANG LOUDLY on the ceiling of the prestigious high school, U.A.

The soft chatters could be heard after they greeted their goodbyes to the teacher for today. The social ones went home with their friends, and the closed ones went home on their own.

Though the fifth history group of Class 3-A decided to stay longer in school to finish the quest Ishimiya - sensei gave them.

The little wanderer, [ l. n ] gathered all her school stuffs and dumped them in her school bag, before gathering all the materials she managed to gather yesterday— humming a soft tune of Claire de Lune, the girl smiles.

Jirō fixed the strap of her bag on her shoulder as she walked towards the wanderer, stopping right beside her desk. "Yo," she greeted, "You need help with bringing those stuffs?"

[ l. n ] turned to her right and beamed when she saw her purple haired friend beside her. She nodded gratefully, "I'd like that."

After the two successfully brought all the materials [ l. n ] brought, they made their ways to the leader who was already waiting with the other purple male in the school's library.

"Welcome, ID 18820045 Jirō Kyōka. Welcome, ID 1882[ numbers ] [ l. n ] [ y. n ]."

The librarian in a white fluffy space suit looked up and nodded cheerfully at the two. "Hello, girls! What can a librarian like me do to help you two?" They chirped.

"Hi, Thirteen!" [ l. n ] beamed back at them, as Jirō gave her a lazy peace sign and a small 'yo.'

"We're doing a History project today about hybrids! Do you know any good books about it?" [ l. n ] asked, shrugging her shoulders slightly as she held close her materials to her chest, letting a strand of hair fell from her ear.

Thirteen beamed happily as they hummed in response. "Oh, how lovely! We have plenty of them in isle 28!" They informed, "Both their history and types."

Jirō hummed, nodding, "Nice." You nodded before looking at Jirō, "That's one problem out of the way."

"Sensei, did you happen to see Todoroki and Mineta here?" Jirō asked the person in front of her, with you turning your head to them. Thirteen hummed, "Ahh, I did actually. They two reserved the desk number 9 earlier."

You nodded, your smile beaming as you bowed, Jirō following your actions. "Thank you! We'll see you later, sensei!" You said before walking away, waving at her as they returned the gesture.

"Jirō," you called, stopping them in a random isle. Jirō stopped and turned around, "what is it?"

"Do you mind taking our stuffs to our table? I'm gonna start looking for books!" You exclaimed excitedly. Jirō who stood in front of you shared a small soft laugh before nodding, taking all the stuffs from your hands rather gently, "Roger that, ma'am."