1

His eyes were looking through the window, there was a great view out there, but he wasn't really looking to it. He landed his eyes where he could, trying to remember recently and painful memories. His blue hair was moving as sea waves, due to the breeze he was trying to avoid with a blanket, which seemed like it haven't been washed in a long time.

The pilot moved the central rearview, trying to point to the kid, so they could see each other's eyes.

"Are you hungry?" the driver asked to the boy "we can stop in a store if you want" he proposed in vain. There were few silent seconds, only the sound of the car moving fast through the highways.

After that, the driver looked to the copilot, who was waiting for the green-haired to notice his discomfort with that kid; he wasn't angry, just confused.

"C'mon Ernest" the orange-haired talked with determination "you didn't even take breakfast... You can't stay like this forever"

The kid had a reaction, he moved his hands and full covered his head with the blanket. It wasn't the reaction they wanted, but both of them were glad at least he could hear them. Then frustration came; the orange-haired was the first to show it.

"Al, how is this supposed to work!?" He asked with sadness in his voice.

"Let time do its job" just said.

They kept in silence. That's what was better for them three.

fifteen minutes passed before a different sound disrupted their thoughts. A cellphone ringed loudly. The green-haired moved his hand and answered the call.

"Yes, boss?" Greeted in the best tone as possible.

His mate knew that receiving a call from his boss wasn't something really good for him. There were problems taking shape, and the only thing he could do was wait for his mate's instructions.

"I know, I know, I'm already in the City, I'll be there in few minutes" he explained. The call ended, he put the phone somewhere else and tried to center his attention to the road. "Bonzo, I need to go to the labs right now... When I got there, you take the wheel and take Ernest home. I'll call you when I finish, so please don't get distracted."

A sight was heard "okay" accepted. "I wanted to go with Willy to the match, you know?" Complained while he moved back the seat's backrest.

"C'mon bro, don't be like that!" Al asked him "I'll pay for your next match tickets"

"Whatever" he ended the conversation. He turned on the stereo and listened to the radio while they finished their journey.