01.

Please leave inline comments!!

Dominick Martinez  POV

It'd been couple of days since I have been out of the jail. Julian, my neighbor paid the bail. The brat treats me like I'm a king or something, but with his clingy-ness, he's nothing but a pain in the ass to me.

He'd use my taxi to go anywhere although he has a vehicle of his own. He'd wink at me when I'm walking by. He talks nonstop about- I don't know, it's not like I'd listen to him anyway.

Now the problem is, this other brat who just jumped into my taxi in the middle of the night. He jumped on purpose, but no one believes me. They know I'm a serial killer, but they can't lock me in. I've never left any evidence.

Nothing but this brat. He's lucky I'm not a killer anymore.

It's the first time I've been to jail and I don't like it. Not that I'm scared. I'm not a little pussy, I'm a former serial killer,. And I've never been scared of anything... well anything else but one thing... anyways..

I just don't like the atmosphere in there.

The doctors say he's forgotten his past. And he acts like a two year old baby.

I'm not surprised, what kind of a sane, matured kid would jump into a moving taxi?! Suicidal idiots.

And they say, until they find his parents or guardians, I have to take him home and look after him.

They are insane!

One, I'm a former serial killer.

Two, I'm not a rich bitch.

Three, I have a job to do.

Four, I only have one room in my apartment.

Five, I hate kids.

Six: there's other billions and trillions of reasons why I don't have to take the brat home.

He might be just pretending. He doesn't have anything with him, not even a phone. He might be some homeless kid, and trying to just find somewhere to stay. I'm not a priest. I don't give alms. I barely find enough money to pay the bills and eat.

I don't have to take him home!! Ugh!

" Mr Martinez, he's ready to go" the nurse smiles before she walks in the bathroom and pulls out a pouting brat behind her. He looks better in his new clothes, I had to buy him some new clothes. His old clothes are bloody and ripped. He has a big bandage around his head and some small plasters here and there. His dirty blondish hair sticking out over the bandage. He looks cute. Just 5 and 4 feet tall maybe? And he's really tiny. Even smaller than the nurse who's the size of a ten year old. He's chubby, but tiny. He had hazel greenish eyes, and full plump red moisty lips. The rosy chubby cheeks that's screaming to be squeezed.

Chubby and cute limbs, sticking out of the baggy clothes he's wearing. All in all, he's flawless.

I shake my head, don't let his looks fool you. That kind of kids are really bratty. There's no mark on his fair skin, other than the ones that are cursed by the accident. He might be a spoilt rich brat. Who knows?!

I grab his arm, and he cries out." 'Ummy! 'is wurtin' Angwel" he babbles trying to pull away.

" What?!" I narrow my eyebrows., Giving the nurse a confused look. I didn't understand any of the things he said but he called her ' mommy'. And she looks 21 or 22. Is he insane. He is but..

" Oh, he calls everyone Mommy or daddy. He's a two year old kid, he thinks he is. Didn't the doctor explain everything to you?" Well, I didn't pay attention, my bad.

And this is going to be a very interesting time dealing with a 17/18 year old who thinks he's two. Note the sarcasm?!

💓🌷💓🌷💓

New book!!

Vote and comment babes!!!🐰💌