Chapter 5

The chat with Mr Takashi had managed to break through to Sam. He was upset with himself but the teacher he practically adored had managed to pull him out of his self-hating stupour. He needed to find Dean. To fix his stupid fucking mistake.

Sam smiled to himself as he watched Mr Takashi talking to the small class now. It was honestly a lot nicer to have a much smaller class. Calmer and easier to learn. His mind drifted back to Dean for the fourth time that period. And his smile instantly dropped from his face. Instead of doing the work like the others he was just writing out his apology to Dean. Memorizing it. It needed to be perfect. It was also his love letter to Dean. He needed to get it out. Tell the other teenager that he was in love with him.

The end of the lesson was still a little while away. Sam sighed as he watched Charlie and Castiel. Both teens refused to look at him. Pissed off with him and themselves. Him because he didn't help and themselves for being too cowardly to do anything at any point that the bullies had beaten Dean. Sam gasped a little, pain flaring through his nostrils and shooting straight into his skull. He huffed and laid his head on the desk. Eyes slipping shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam opened his eyes again and stared in confusion. He was...standing now? He looked around, where in the hell was he? He wasn't in class anymore that much was obvious. If anything the surroundings seemed incredibly familiar to his hazel eyes. He allowed himself to look around, a bed with AC/DC covers had a note sitting on top of it. Sam grimaced, a bad aura radiated off of it. He sighed and looked to the walls, band posters were everywhere. And Sam's heart froze. This...was a bedroom. The bedroom of someone he cared for deeply.

Dean.

Sam quickly walked to the bed and picked up the note. Heart hammering in his chest. Blood rushing in his ears. He unfolded it. His wide hazel eyes flickering over the words written there. Sam dropped the letter and sprinted over to the bathroom door. His hand gripped the handle and tried to turn it. But all it did was jiggle slightly. 

"DEAN!" Sam screamed, tears welling up in his eyes.

He looked around the room frantically, maybe he could find something that would help him open the bathroom door. He sprinted around, looking under the bed, in Deans drawers and then inside his closet. Nothing. Suddenly a small eery squeak echoed around the room. Sam froze before gently closing the door of the closet. The bathroom door was open just a crack. He slowly stepped forward and pushed it all the way open.

The sight that greeted him broke his heart.

Mary, Deans mom sat there on the bathroom floor holding her little boy in her arms. Tears leaking down her cheeks silently. She was rocking back and forth as if trying to comfort herself and her son. Sam let the tears trickle from his eyes. Guilt and sorrow lingering there. He walked over and knelt next to Dean. His cheeks were pale, eyes closed as blood trickled down his wrists and onto the floor. Sam covered his mouth. The faint noise of sirens blaring in the distance alerted him that someone was here to help. 

Sam sniffled and looked back into the bedroom eyes catching sight of Deans calendar.  It was the same day...It wasn't a different day or time. It was the exact time and date the same he'd seen before this horrible nightmare popped into his head. Sam groaned as he heard a faint ringing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before his eyes snapped open. His body bolting up right before he looked around. Blinking owlishly. He looked up to the clock, not caring about the fact he couldn't hear anything. Not caring about the odd stares he was getting.

It was...five minutes after the alarm clocks time in his...dream? Sam shook his head, panic taking over his body. He stuffed his love letter into his notebook. And then proceeded to stuff it in his backpack. Sam stood, chair scraping against the floor before tumbling with a loud bang.  Mr Takashi looked at him, frowning. Sam had never once dared to disrupt his class. Never. Not even if he deemed it important. Sam's hazel eyes met with his teachers. His frown deepening. He growled and sprinted out of the room. The door slamming shut behind him.

Everyone, including Charlie and Castiel, stared at the door in which Sam had exited from in worry. Something wasn't right. Castiel looked to Charlie and the teenager nodded to her best friend. They both stood. Packing away their own things. But instead of leaving hastily like Sam they took their time. Wanting Mr Takashi to understand that they were very much going to follow Sam. Whether he liked it or not.

"I suppose you two are following...If so...Look after them two. Something seriously bad is going on around here. And I feel it's coming their way." Mr Takashi stated softly before going back to teaching.

The two kids looked at one another and nodded. Sighing before walking out of the classroom. They looked to one another again and began their sprint. Sam had a head start due to his overly long limbs but they'd catch up. They knew where the idiot was headed. They knew all the shortcuts. They'd get there before him and question the ass.

Charlie, Castiel and Sam weren't ready for what was about to greet them and turn their entire worlds upside down.

A/N:

Sooooo....My writing has definitely improved since the other chapters. Quite frankly I believe I've gotten a little better at writing in comparison to my very first pieces which were very separated sentences as I've now noticed. Anyway. An update for this book is finally here. I wasn't actually expecting to have come back here and written this but i felt this story needs and end. If anyone wants an ending/continuation to this book then do comment below and vote on it.

Anyyyywaaays, I hope everyone enjoyed reading this and i hope everyone has a good day/night.

I'll see you peeps in the next one. ^^