Water

(Ashley's POV)

Giving Vincent an apologetic look, I ran and followed Bonnie out of the office. He was back in the spot he normally was, staring at the wall. I slowed down and walked up to him, looking over his shoulder. On the wall was a picture of (Y/N). It looked old and slightly faded, but I could easily see what it was. Bonnie and (Y/N) were in the first pizzeria's main room. (Y/N) had her arms around Bonnie's neck and Bonnie held her waist tightly. Both their faces were bright red while absorbed in the kiss they were sharing.

"This is the picture Chica took on her phone. It was our first kiss." Bonnie said, still looking at it.

I frowned at the sadness in his voice. "Bonnie, are you mad at me?"

He turned to look at me. I tried to read the expression he may have, but his mask covered his face. "No. If...even though it pains me to say this...if you love Vincent then well, I guess you do you. I'm not going to judge. It's not like me and (Y/N) had the most perfect relationship."

I nodded and hugged him tightly as his voice cracked. "Everyone has rocks on their road, Bonnie. But I know that in the end, she was happy."

He shook his head and I could hear him sniff. "But Ashley, that's the problem. She wasn't...she was in so much pain."

I looked up at him. "What? What do you-"

"She tried so hard...she really did. She was so strong...but it wasn't enough, was it?"

"Bonnie-"

He sat down, slumping against the wall. He took off the mask only to cover his face with his hands. He sobbed. I stared at him in shock. Never would I think that Bonnie would be crying on the floor. I had no idea what to do. Then Vincent came in. He calmly walked over to Bonnie and sat down next to him then put his arm around the other man. Surprisingly, Bonnie leaned into him, crying harder.

"Bonnie, I wish I could take it all back. I hate seeing you like this. Oddly enough, it fucking hurts. Anything you ever need, just ask me." Vincent said, patting his back roughly.

Bonnie laughed even though he was sobbing. "Alright man." He sat up and rubbed his forehead, eyes closed but he was still smiling. He lifted the mask to his face and put it back on. He turned back to Vincent, who was leaning forward and resting on his knees.

"Don't think I didn't mean what I said about you and Ashley."

He laughed and I did too.

~Timeskip from my stupid school schedule...so not ready, bleh~

I jumped around the kitchen, grabbing the foods I needed. Mike sat at the bar, watching me with a small smile on his face.

"Ash, how much coffee did you drink?" He asked, laughing.

I giggled and turned to him. "I had three expresso shots!" I turned around to grab a skillet then put it on the stove.

Mike sighed behind me. "You know you shouldn't have that much caffeine."

"So? I plan on staying up all night with the animatronics!" I said, putting the raw beef into the pan.

"Why on earth would you do that?"

I grinned at him, turning around and winking at him as I spoke. "We're having a party!"

"With what, around six people?" Mike asked, laughing.

"Yes!"

He shook his head and I grinned as I watched the food. He walked over to the fridge and opened it to grab a water bottle. He smirked at me as he closed it.

"Is Gold still sleeping?"

I nodded slowly, wondering what he was doing.

"Follow me but be quiet." He said, grinning widely. I followed him skeptically as he led me to the living room. Golden Freddy was laying on the couch, snoring loudly. Mike grinned and opened the bottle, walking closer to the sleeping man. I watched from the doorway as Mike stood above him, holding the water above his head. Mike smiled at me, then turned to Golden Freddy.

"WAKE UP DIPSHIT!" Mike yelled, dumping the water onto Gold's head.

Gold jumped up, yelling. Water ran down his face as he looked up at Mike with a confused and angry expression. I coughed to cover my laugh.

"What the fuck was that for?" Golden Freddy yelled, glaring at Mike.

I giggled as Mike laughed.

"Stop sleeping so much, you're getting fat," Mike said, crumpling the water bottle.

"Excuse you?" Golden Freddy growled, standing up. He was almost a foot taller than Mike, who didn't look fazed by the taller man.

"Um, I'm not at a table." Mike grinned stupidly.

Gold frowned. "Sometimes Mike."

I laughed and turned around to check on the food. I stirred the meat as it browned and started to add everything else to it. 

"ASHLEY!" Mike yelled.

I turned around and quickly ran into the living room. I looked down at the two boys. Somehow in the few moments, I was gone both had gone shirtless and were wrestling on the ground. Golden Freddy had Mike pinned under him while Mike squirmed, face red in embarrassment.

"Ashley tell this fatass to get off of me!" He said in a whiny voice.

I giggled. "Mike, I don't see anyone fat around here what do you mean?"

Mike groaned, trying to push Golden Freddy off, who was grinning widely. "You get what I mean! Just get him off me."

I giggled. "Gold, get off him!"

He looked up at me. "No."

"Don't make me make you." I threatened, laughing still

"I'd like to see you try." He challenged, smirking at me.

I smiled again and turned around to walk away. I heard him huff in confusion just before I turned around and shoved him with my shoulder, forcing him off.

"Oof!" He grunted, hitting the floor.

Mike jumped up immediately. "Yes! Freedom!"

I watched as he ran to the kitchen. Before I could follow, two arms wrapped around my waist and heaved me up onto someone's lap.

I shrieked. "Gold put me down!"

He shook his head. "Nope, you made me lose my prey. Now I guess I'll have to resort to you." He sighed, faking annoyance.

I squirmed, trying to get out of his grasp. "C' mon Goldie! I'm cooking spaghetti and it's going to burn!"

"Nope."

"Revenge!" Mike yelled, pouring water on top of Gold for a second time. I gasped at the cold as it ran down my back.

"MIKE!" I yelled, finally getting loose.

A/N
Fun chapter! Yay, they need some relaxation! Anyways, hope y' all enjoyed this chapter! Until next time wolfies, stay foxie!