Daddys Kitten

Top:Lance
Bottom:Keith
kinks:hair pulling
•Third Person Pov•
    Keith was walking to the training room when he suddenly bumped into lance "Hey watch it-" Lance cut keith off by saying "Can we make a deal Mullet?".
"Depends on what kind of deal?"Keith crossed his arms.
"You cant get mad at me for the rest of the day. If you do it then you can tell me what to do but if you lose i get to do whatever I want to you" Lance smirked some explaining it to Keith.
Keith sighed then looked lance in the eyes "Fine." Lance walked away waving "See you later~".

•Keith and lance have been trying to get each other mad at them. 30 minutes later •

Keith was walking to the kitchen to find something to eat when he heard laughing. He decided to check on it so he walked to it finding Lance, Shiro, Pidge, and Hunk all laughing at a picture. Keith walked closer "Whats going on?...". Lance smirked he lifted the picture up "Ooh Nothing~ Just this beautiful picture~".
Keith was confused until he looked at the picture...it was his baby picture...Keith turned red."I Fucking Hate yall!!" Keith yelled running to his room. Lance laughed and walked after keith. Keith locked his door curled up on his bed peaceful until he heard lance say,"Ooh~ Is someone mad at me?~".
Keith yelled "Yes im fucking mad at you!"
Lance smirked "Mmm~ I won the deal~"
Keith sat up his eyes widened he thought "The deal?!?" He had forgotten about it. Keith walked to his door unlocking it. Keith gave Lance the death glare while Lance just smirked he pushed Keith up against a wall and just smashed his lips onto Keiths. Keith turned red blushing his eyes widened. See he had a thing for lance but never thought it would happen. Lance moved his hands to keiths waist pulling him closer while keith wrapped his arms around lances neck. Lance undid keiths pants and kissed to keiths neck leaving hickeys and love bites, Keith was moaning softly.  Lance slide keiths pants down and then took his own off. Lance moved back "Take your shirt and then your pants i want your ass in the air kitten" Keith just nodded and did so.  Lance slide his boxers off "Mmm~ No prep~" and with that lance shoved himself into keith without a warning.  Keith screamed in pain and pleaser. Lance thrusted in and out at a fast pace grunting "Fuck...Kitten your so tight!"
Keith screamed louder feeling lance pull his hair "I-its your f-fault l-lance!~"
Lance went harder deeper and faster making keith scream louder "Whats my name?"
"d-da-Ahhh!~" Keith felt lance cum loads inside him he screamed louder. Keiths body was shaking under lance. Keith felt like if lance touched him he would moan or go crazy. Lance stopped watching keith cum on the sheets he smirked. "Your MINE and only mine" Lance pulled out of keith and laid down pulling keith close. "O-ok daddy" Keith closed his eyes still shaking still. And with that they fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope yall liked itttt its my first story
hehehe