Omega Keith

omega ~ Keith
Alpha ~ lance
Third Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keith had just gotten done training when it hit him. Keith ran to his room locking the doors behind him "Fuck...where are they..." was all Keith could say. "I-i dont have any fucking heat pills..." Since Keith is half galra he is also an omega and it was heating season for him. Keith put on a large hoodie and pulled the hood up he walked out to get some food. He looked for food but couldnt find anything he like so he quickly walked back. Lance saw Keith "Hey mullet!-" But as soon as he said that Keith shut his door locking it. 'That's weird...' Lance thought. Lance walked to keiths door knocking "Mullet? you ok?" Lance asked but got no answer.

•Later that day•

Lance was talking to hunk when a sent hit him he got up following it. It lead back to keiths room. Lance just smirked and thought'Omega huh?' he slowly opened the door seeing Keith roll around in his bed whimpering. Lance pinned keith to the bed "Why didnt you tell daddy?~" Keith looked at lance and was just red "t-te-ell d-daddy what?..." Lance just rolled his eyes "why didnt you tell me your were an omega pup" Keith just looked at lance "p-please daddy". Lance smirked "Please what~" Keith whimpered "Fuck meeee" and with that lance undressed them turned Keith to where he had his ass in the air and Lance put his fingers in Keiths mouth so he could suck them. Once they were covered lance took his fingers and put one in keith then another and another until he had a fist in keith he was hand fucking keith. "p-please daddy~ i want that cock~" Keith moaned out. Lance took his fingers out and replaced it with his member. Lance and keith both moan and lance waited til keith was ready for him to move. Once Keith was ready for lance to move lance slowly thrusted in and out. Keith but his lip letting out soft moans. Lance soon went faster and harder and deeper in Keith he let out small groans while Keith was a moaning mess. Keith finally came on his sheets with a loud moan and lance came inside of keith which made keith moan even louder. Lance pulled out of keith panting softly "mmm~ like that babyboy~" keith panted nodding his head. Lance layed beside keith holding him close and they both fell asleep in each others arms.