~The New Beginnings: Starting Point~

(Nabel's Point of View)
---------------------------------------------

Frantically I pull (Y/n) out of the "Divine Invitation" and lie him on the floor to check his vitals. I call out to him, to check for a response. "OMG, (Y/N), ARE YOU ALRIGHT! CAN YOU HEAR ME...(Y/N)!" Yet, I get nothing.

I hurried towards the dashboard to grab a "antidote" I'd concocted and stored the past time I've been here. I rushed back to his side. His breathing was rapid and brash, so it made me beyond worried. Uncorking the tube, I was going to administer the drug until...his breathing stating to stabilize..

Surprised, although equally collected, decided to drop the tube and simply watch over (Y/n)'s state. 30 minutes passed as I hold (Y/n) in my clutches, I felt movement. I look down to see (Y/n) eyes open, staring into mines. I become overwhelmed with expressions of guilt and relief that he's awake.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

" (Y/n)..... Don't tell me..."

"Yyyyyyyes, it WORKED! Nabel, I have POWERS NOW!!!!"

Seemly unbelievable, stricken with excitement and curiosity, I had to ask. "B-but...No, was it with the "Divine Invitation"? What happened?!". (Y/n) looks at me with a face of beguilement, " I don't understand it all completely but, I met 'myself' inside my mind, I guess, and 'it' told me that I've unlocked my powers or somethi-" I cut him off to get straight to the good part. "Interesting.... You wanna see what abilities you have now?" He nods and I issue him to follow me back to my office, the new one.

We spent hours gorging over and testing what powers he has acquired. I create a data sheet and began
analyzing it. " Well, let's see... OH WOW, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE...!?!" My eyes widen, sweat dropping profusely. " What is it, Nabel?" (Y/n) asked.

(Y/n) Point of View
-------------------------------------------

I walked over to Nabel to see what she's looking into. " Hey! I asked what..you..was looking..at." My entire being's color faded from body. "....N-n-n-nabel...is this what I think it is..?!" . " Mmm, hmm" was all she can muster....or not.. " (Y/n), what does these mean exactly?" I 'blank-stared' her.

"...........................What??" Nabel, fixated of explaining herself unconsciously started twiddling her fingers." Well, (y/n), these are abilities that I've never heard of before. I was just shocked before by the sheer amount of them. They don't seem to exist in this world, like for example; The power to conjure flames from your eyes, umm...Eight Gates, what is that??". "Oh, brother. Let me see that." I rolled my eyes and snatch the sheet from her, the consequences only being a whine. Stroking my chin, I immediately began analyzing the sheet.

" Let's see. I have Amaterasu, from Naruto...umm...Ooooo! I have the Rasengan, the Kamehameha, shadow clone jutsu....Basically everything from anime like, Bleach, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter; it seems I have powers from every anime I've watched that emotionally impacted me." Pondering my thoughts, a realization came to mind. "If I emotionally connected with these anime here, then, why don't I have a quirk??"

Stroking my chin out of habit again, I didn't realize Nabel calling my name, until she threw her pen at me. "Hey!? What the hell man, I was really thinking right there." I yelped. " Sorry, (Y/n), but we have to get you situated and have you transfered to UA now. But first, do you know how to speak Japanese?" Honestly I didn't want to answer that as I only know a few words from watching sub, but I try to lie it off. " Oh, Yeah! I know PLENTY of word in Japanese!" Vaguely beeming with confidence. Nabel's looks at me then sighs. " Tsugini, Nihon no UA o tōroku surul tame no anata o okuru Mae no, saisho no nihongo o manande marau hitsuyō ga arimasu".