He Knows

You know how thankful I am that Casantero didn't wake up before me even though I managed to wake up later.
I sighed....
Yup I had a scarf around my neck today too because there's even a bigger purple mark than the last time, I wish I could be mad but it made the butterflies in my stomach roam wildly.

And I have been blushing like an idiot
I wonder how I managed to get home with my limp, the snickering of Leo didn't help.

He's a big idiot but he's great too
Draco Montero is a bull now I get why these bimbos were all over him and that made me roll my eyes and I choked on my tea, I coughed violently.
Why am I acting like a jealous lover, it was just sex only sex and nothing more...

I went to Luigi's Cafe to grab Casantero's favourite americano, I was almost late but I knocked and set the coffee on his table but what made me shiver was the intense gaze from Mr. Montero, it wasn't cold it felt like he was surprised at something..

"Take that scarf off!" He angrily commanded me and my fingers shook, why was he asking me of this right now when he sucked my neck so much I had a fucking hickey!

"Yes Mr. Montero" I mumbled softly and started taking the damn thing off but I did it slowly and was about to walk out and continue but he stopped me and asked me to remove it in front of him..
I was uneasy to be honest, I could shit my pants but here lies the case I was wearing skirt!

I took a deep breath and let the scarf fall to the floor, I bowed my head while fidgeting with my nails, saying I was nervous and under the scrutiny of the fucker who fucked me twice already made my head hurt..

I rubbed my forehead and looked at Mr. Montero and his eyes had a glint to it, oh no no don't tell me he knows
"Megan, take your glasses off" he ordered, I looked at him surprised but he gave one of his signature smirks and I dare not disobey my boss
I saw his eyes widen to saucers when my glasses were off, he huffed.
"Remove your hair from its bun Megan" he said above a whisper and the way he kept saying my name was making my knees feel weak.

I might be charged for sexual assault if he doesn't stop, I carefully let my hair down and before I noticed what was happening Montero cleared his fucking desk.
The sounds of clutter caused me to bow my head, I could coil into a snake or whatever that coils and hide; maybe he was angry or I don't know.

I felt his hand grab me and place me on his desk, fuck no! This isn't happening but my body was already betraying me with getting wet and falling under these sex god's charm again.

"Why the hell didn't you say anything Megan?!" his voice bellowed and like a scared kitten I whimpered
"I....I...I j..j..j" I couldn't even form sentences God dammit!!
He was shaking and I felt his lips fall on mine and this was rough, really rough and hard; he was angry and he was showing me through this kiss but I didn't know why he should be.

He stopped and kept breathing so loud and heavily.
He punched the wall and yup a string of cusses followed.

MR. MONTERO'S POV

I don't understand why I was angry, my personal assistant was the woman, I knew from that morning but I was finding it difficult to believe it, but with her hair down and her glasses off there was no running away from the truth anymore.

And why the hell did I just kiss her too, I shouldn't even be feeling this way about her.
She let me take her virginity yes it might have been a drunken mistake but I enjoyed fucking her all the two times I have!

She made me feel different and she knew all this while..

I saw her run into my washroom and vomited, maybe she's panicking.

I huffed and walked to the washroom and patted her back, she flinched when I touched her but she eased into my touch..

Now I knew she was my PA didn't help, I will want to have her everywhere possible and I hated how even in the position my crotch didn't have the same mind of me.
Such a pervert!

Her perfectly round bouncy butt and how she moaned and ruffled my hair, I groaned and hissed.

"Oh yeah now you settle on your fucking PA and not call me for a fuck, you puttana!" Victoria stormed into the room and Megan paled seeing her.

"This shit is fucked" I mumbled and faked a smile for Victoria, I kissed her which I was internally cringing over.

I looked at Megan with sad eyes and she quickly excused herself and went to her desk.

I exhaled air I didn't know I was holding in ready to face Jezebel herself.

            ................

I entered the female washroom and entered a vacant stall, God I was a dirty whore! I balled my eyes out till they looked red and puffy; I could always lie I had the flu.

Casantero wasn't supposed to find out, how the hell did he figure it out? Am I such an idiot..

This whole thing was making me sick, I mean very sick and I wanted to take the day off but I didn't work for myself and it doesn't help that I got the boss angry.
I blew my nose and walked out of the stall
I washed my face and said the "I am fine" mantra till my sorry self believed it..

I walked to my cubicle and did my job

              ..........

"Leo", I whined and called out, he immediately appeared he saw my face and frowned.
"What happened to Mi Cara?" I sniffle and tell him everything which caused him to gasp.
He got up and brought a big bowl of ice cream, yup we do this emotional eating together while watching TV!

He sighed and looked at me while I slept, he carried me to my room or so I thought because waking up the next day I was in bed and realised I was late for work.

Yes it didn't help that my morning sickness was getting worse by the damn minute.

And my eyes were red and puffy from the previous night, the damn flu also found a way into my system...

"Today couldn't get any worse" I muttered and rolled my eyes, ready to walk into hell's kitchen yup I mean work.