Hennepin

I wake up and the girls look like theyre under a deep sleep. I get on my phone and i do a house search. I find a huge ass house with a swimming pool, 7 bathrooms and 16 rooms.
Jasp-"hello, um how much do you want for this house"
Landlord-"600,000"
Jasp-"perfect I'll take it"
Landlord-"meet me at the property in 30 minutes"
Jasp-"alright"
Zelda is coming to get the girls. I pack up everyones stuff. The movers get the beds,dressers, tv and couch. I throw on this outfit

I straighten my hair quickly and i pack up my stuff

I straighten my hair quickly and i pack up my stuff. The girls left like 10 minutes ago. I go and get in the limo.
Cam-"yasss bitch. Yass slayy. Let me take pictures"
He takes a few pictures and i giggle, i tell him the address. He takes me there and i get out.

Jasp and cam-"damn" Jasp-"this is nice" Cam-"girl you real boujee" I laugh and i get out and i meet the owner on the steps

Jasp and cam-"damn"
Jasp-"this is nice"
Cam-"girl you real boujee"
I laugh and i get out and i meet the owner on the steps. I give him the money and i sign some papers.
Landlord-"its all yours beautiful. And uh let me know if you need anything and i mean anything"
I look at the house as he checks me out. He gives me the key and the movers come in. I set up each of there rooms. The movers helped also. The pool is so pretty. I set up the girls rooms. Im pretty convinced im not having any boys. I set up my room. All the boys get their own bathroom except for tae. I go and make lunch. I made kimchi and fire noodles, and spicy barbeque wings. I get a call from jimin.
Jasp-"hello"
Jimin-"where the hell are you"
Jasp-"im not going to talk to you if you keep cussing at me"
Jimin-"quit playing damn games"
I hang up. These boys need to learn how to treat me with respect also. Tae calls me, i answer him.
Tae-"babygirl where'd you go"
Jasp-"my friend is coming to get you guys and no one no longer lives there"
I hang up and i make some gimbap. Cam goes to pick them up. I make some kimchi rice. Im doing all of this because when the boys get here i have to go to the airport to get sana. I pour some wine in some glasses and i pour myself some sprite. I see cam pull up in the driveway and im almost done with the rice. I can see the boys looking at me through the window. They come into the kitchen.
Hobi-"smells good in here"
Jasp-"dont touch anything. This is our new house. Everyone has their own bathroom except for tae. Theres a pool and the extra rooms will be a movie theatre room and guest room and game room"
Jin-"the food looks good"
Tae puts his arms around me and i move them off of me.
Jasp-"i am going to the airport to get sana. By myself. Don't touch the food"
Kookie-"not dressed like that"
Jasp-"im a grown ass woman and i can make decisions for myself"
I grab the keys off the counter and i walk out of the house.
Jimin-"damn"
I go get into the limo.
I breathe heavily. I cant believe i just said that. I felt good though.
Cam-"where you going bish"
Jasp-"airport babyyyyy"
He laughs and he drives to the airport
Cam-"oh my god girl so okay i went to pick them up right and they were like, jasper said you were her friend and a bitch up here like damn im her friend. I get a title"
I giggle
Jasp-"yeah that's them and you are my friend"
Cam-"i still wanna piece of jin "
I laugh
Jasp-"next time your in the same car with him..call him mr.worldwide handsome"
Cam-"he likes that name"
Jasp-"yes he loves when someone calls him that"
Cam-"see my bish up here hooking me up"
I smile and we get to the airport