[ tired ]

-😴💤✨-

Izuku sluggishly pushed open the doors to the dorms, his entire body aching from the day's intense battle training. The entire class had to work on their mobility, so no matter what their quirk was, they could be quick and stealthy. Izuku yawned hugely, his eyes bleary. The other pupils were messing around, chatting loudly and playing games upstairs. The common area was completely empty. Uraraka had recently hung up fairy lights all around, and they gave the space a warm, safe atmosphere. Izuku breathed in deeply as he took of his shoes and put on some slippers. The air smelled like Momo's strong lavender body spray.

As he wandered over to the living area, he noticed that the large, flat screen TV was on, playing some kind of action cartoon. Izuku shrugged and decided to join whoever was watching. There was no way he'd get to sleep now with the ruckus going on upstairs. Wait... was that Kacchan? Izuku squinted at the spikey haired teen. Yes it was.

"What are you looking at, nerd?" Kacchan snapped. He was sitting upright on the small sofa, clearly very invested in the cartoon.
"Oh- uhm... nothing Kacchan! I just didn't know you liked Voltron! Haha," Izuku replied apologetically. He made his way to sit next to him, and was surprised when Kacchan made no move to stop him. Must be some cartoon.

Izuku grabbed the blanket that was tossed on the back of the sofa and wrapped it around himself. He snuggled into the soft cushions, smiling to himself. So comfy. Izuku looked up to see Kacchan looking at him, bright red. "Tch. Stupid Deku," the boy muttered, crossing his arms. Izuku turned back to face the TV. Tiredness crept up his bones. The blanket was so so warm; he was so so exhausted. Izuku felt his eyes slowly close, his head gradually drooping. Just as he was about to nod off, he felt a hand grab a fistful of his hair.
"Uh?!" He squeaked as the hand gently pulled him onto a warm, soft shoulder. "Waaaaa! K-kacchan-"
Kacchan huffed. "Shut up nerd and go to sleep,"
Izuku's eyes widened. "Oh- oh ok,"

Kacchan was very warm, and comfortable. Izuku felt his cheeks redden as he nuzzled into the crook of Kacchan's neck. He smelt so nice, like caramel and fresh laundry. Izuku heard Kacchan tch and he felt a pair of strong, heavy arms wrap around his shoulders, pulling him closer. Izuku pinked and snuggled into the cuddle. He felt Kacchan begin to gently stroke his soft, poofy green hair. Izuku felt his eyelids begin to droop again, but this time he surrendered himself to sleep, the cartoon quietly humming in the background, and fairy lights softly twinkling.

-😴💤✨-