ONE

A/N: Before I start this, I just wanted to say, thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy. Of course, because I don't want to neglect any season of the anime, Pokémon Sun and Moon characters are included (Not in the harem, or maybe some are, but like, in the story, I mean.), but I've never really seen much of Sun and Moon anime, just the bits my youngest brother had me watch with him. So.. If any of the characters are too OOC (which includes the other characters), I apologize.... I will say that the characters will be altered because 1) they're older, so obviously, they're not gonna have the exact same personalities, exact same... Everything. 2) I mean, c'mon, this is a harem story all about Ash and the gang in a new region (not Galar, just one I made up). Also, I admit, I named this region Terra because it's like... Earth... And stuff... Yeah, anyway... WAIT, one more thing. I didn't really know how to describe whatever the hell those Z marks are on Ash's cheeks, so I, Author-Chan, gave him freckles. Anyway, to the story~~
Part One

The One Where Ash, Gary, Clemont, and Kiawé go camping

     "You mean you've never had a crush before?!!?"

     Seventeen-year-old Ash Kechum bit his lip as he ran a hand through his hair. Of course he'd blurt out something like that. He should've just stayed quiet as the others talked about the different girls they'd fancied throughout their youth. That would've been way better for him. Such an idiot. He mentally insulted.

     To left of him was the intelligent fluffy blonde-haired teen, Clemont. He was one of the only travelling companions who he'd kept in touch with. The ravenette felt terrible for leaving him behind, although, he wasn't exactly sure why. Maybe it was because all his other friends had other paths to adventure; other roads to travel down. Clemont was just stuck at Lumiose City. Although, from then, he hadn't grown much. Clemont still wore the same old large, round glasses, but he was a few inches taller than Ash now...

     …… Ash didn't grow much either. 

     Other than that, Clemont's eyes grew somewhat narrower, bluer, too. His bright sunny hair now a few centimeters over his shoulders. He retired from Gym Leader long ago once Bonnie showed clear interest in meeting others, for trainers from all around challenging her. It made him glow a bit, to have Clemont here, even though he could be anywhere else in the world.

     To his right was Gary, his life-long rival and best friend. He actually got a haircut, his bangs swept to the right. Gary had grown much much taller from their youth. His jawline was sharper, but other than that, he didn't change much, either. He wore a chain with the top half of a Pokeball, something that made Ash feel warm. The bottom half of that same ball was attached to his jeans at all times, hanging and clinking against his belt. 

     And in front of him was Kiawé, his classmate from Alola. The guy was a few years older than him, now twenty, but they were friends, so of course Ash invited him. He'd finally begun to wear something to cover up his chest, but they usually were just hoodies. A few years back, he'd confessed to Lana about his feelings- which Ash did not see that coming- and they shortly began dating later. 

       "Of course he hasn't, he's Ash." Gary snickered, consuming the rest of his s'more. The four had gone on a camping trip for the weekend, but their eyes had yet to droop, so, naturally, they started a fire and began talking amongst themselves. First it was scary stories ("Come on, Ash, you ain't scared of Lost Silver, are you?"), then childhood memories ("Oh! Ash, remember that one time when you dressed up as Nurse Joy?!"), and then finally toward the subject at hand. 

     Cheeks flushed, Ash glared at his childhood rival. Crossing his arms, he stammered, "N-not like that! I-I meant that... W-well, I might have feelings for someone! I mean, uh.. OF COURSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE!" Huffing, he stuck his tongue out at Gary and Kiawé, who were laughing so hard, tears streamed down their cheeks. "Uh-huh, like how you had a crush on Misty?" The brunette wheezed. Ash groaned, throwing his arms up in the air dramatically, "I told you it was 'cause of Misty's sisters! They wanted her to prove she had a boyfriend when she didn't!"