Leave Me Alone!

"  Leave Me Alone " i said as i walked out of the room, "Stop" Liam said. He held my hand and pushed me agianst the wall. I was trying to get my wrist loose but it was too tight and i couldn't let go. He said listen to me please. Leave my wrist Liam i don't want to hear anything of your. "LISTEN TO ME GOOD DAMMIT" said Liam. "It wasn't my fault i was very busy i tried to contact you but i couldn't, i even came to your house but your niebors told me you moved 1 year ago. Now tell me what can i do.? "Liam quit making storys up we are done". I forced Liam to let go of my wrist by biting it. Then i left suddenly, he came after me. I went from the elevator and shut it before he came in, I was so angry. My anger kind of cooled down until the elevator opened and I saw Liam there. I was about to walk out until Liam held my hand and said I m sorry. Its to late Liam. and I walked away, as soon as I walked out there were paperazzi's everwhere ! I was scared and was about to walk back in but, Liam came out of it so I had to walk forwards. Liam yelled "security" and security came ammeditly and covered him he came after me agian and this time i ran as fast as i can.. and then i finally thought i lost him. Which I did! I caught a cab and went back to my hotel. 

(In the Hotel) 

Thank godness I was back in my hotel. My friends asked me where did you go we were looking for you all over the place. I said i went to a store but it wasn't a good one. Which store ? asked one if my bestfriends alisha. Nothing it was just a dumb old store that i didn't like. But whats the stores name asked my other bestfriend peachiz. "GUYS IT WAS NO STORE I WENT TO GO SEE LIAM" ! ohh..... they both said togather. Then i left the kitchen and went to my room, there I sat at the window. The view was great you can see the whole city in the window. I sat there thinking I shouldn't have made that mistake in the first place.... 

To Be Continued