Chapter 10

*skip to next week*

Its been a week and I think its time for me to do a pregnancy test. I go to the store and do the test in the bathroom. I waited 5 minutes. I was pacing in mikes room waiting. When the 5 minutes were up I checked and saw two lines which means positive. I bought one more just in case and it was also positive. I was starting to get really happy. I heard the front door open so I went out of mikes room to see him until everything went black.

**

I woke up in a chair. I was tied up. I lifted my head and seen mike sitting in a chair tied up in front of me. "Mike? Mike." I whisper yell. He groans and shakes his head. He lifted his head and our eyes met. I saw a look of regret in his eyes. He sighed. "Mike what's going on?" I asked. "Nina I..." He sighed and dropped his head. He stared at me. He was about to speak.

"Ahhh. They are up!" A voice boomed. A guy with a buzz cut and multiple scars on his face showed up with a cigar in his mouth. "What do you want from us?" I asked sounding brave. "Oh so Mike hasn't told you about us. His old friends. His real friends." Said the guy. "No?" I say confused. "Oh lovely. I love telling stories...I'm Benny but my friends call me Mad Dog. Mikey here was struggling on the streets so I found him and took him in. I cared for him. Then he asked me for money and I gave it to him. I told him to pay me back in 5 months. Its been 5 months and I haven't gotten a cent back." He says. I looked at Mike. "Is this true?" I asked. He just nods. "Have you killed people?" I asked. Mike didn't say a word he just looked away. "Does our friends know?" I asked. Mike shook his head. I felt tears start to form in my eyes. "You didn't have to bring her into this?" Mike says. "Oh but I did mikey?" Benny says. "She's your weakness. You love her don't you. I always gotta bring the weakness into situations like this. " Benny laughed. "When were you gonna tell me?" I asked mike. "I was. I wanted to but I couldn't being you into this." Mike says. "Alright enough chit chat. Time for business." Benny says. He pulls out a gun. I started to get scared. "Now mike. Wheres my money popstar. Because I want my money." Benny says. "I don't have 500000 dollars right now." Mike says. Benny chuckles and points the gun to my head. I froze and stared at mike. "Mike? Don't let him. Please." I whimper. "Benny don't you fucking do it. Don't hurt her please." Mike says. "I'd never hurt a woman." Benny says. "But Mike. What about you?" He looks at mike. "Benny shut up." Mike says. "What was her name again. Lisa was it?"

Mike looked at me. "What is he talking about?" I asked. "I got drunk one night and I shot her. I haven't touched a gun since. That's why I asked for the money and I left." He explained. Tears started to fall down my face. "I'd like to go home now." I say. Benny looked at me. He told his men to untie me. When they did I stood up. "Oh one more thing." I say. I quickly grab one of the guys guns and shot him. Benny looked at me shocked. I looked at mike and winked. I then shot the other guy. "How did you learn to shoot a gun?" Benny asked. I showed my tattoo of the skeleton pony. "No...You are from that new york gang." He says. "Yeah. I came to LA to get the fuck away from that life." I say. I pointed my gun at benny. "Okay hold it. Lets talk about this." He says. I shoot and benny drops to the ground. I drop the gun and go to mike and untie him. "Baby. Im so sorry." He says. "Mike. It's okay. Besides not bad for a pregnant woman right?" I say. He looks at me with a big smile on his face. "Wait. You're have a baby?" He asked happily. I nod. He cheers and picks me up and spins me around. He sets me down and kisses me. "Wait are you upset with me for everything I've done?" He asked. I chuckled and patted his face. "Trust me babe I've done worse." I tell him. We got to his place. Kevin was in the livingroom. He saw mw and mike and jumped up. "Where have you two been?!" he yelled. "Out. Being mike and nina." I say. "Oh lord. Causing problems." He says. "Trust me cousin you have no idea." I tell him. Me and mike got a shower and we sat on his bed not saying a word. "So hows the song coming along?" I asked. "I've got the lyrica down. I think Im gonna call the song with you but it's not a cute love song." he says. "Sounds awesome." I say. "You are literally the best ever." He says. I smile at him. I went over and played with his snake. His snakes were cute. There was a knock on the door. Mike opened it. It was kevin. "There's a girl here for Nina." Kev says. I go out and see with mike following behind me. I saw the girl. "Rayne?" I asked. She stand up and looks at me. "Nina?" She says. She saw mike behind me. "Who is this?" She asked. "My boyfriend. What do you need?" I asked. "Ive come to ask if you could please come back." She says. "Im sorry. I can't." I say. I touch my stomach. She gasped. "Oh congratulations." She says. I nod. "Well Ill make sure to tell Audrey you said no." She says. "Good girl." I say patting her head. She leaves. "Who was that?" Kevin asked. "No one important kevin." I say.