5. Dream Come True

"Fine, Seoyeon. What if..."
.
.
.

    "Jeemin was to join DREAM? I mean, she's danced with us before, and she was already pretty good. Plus, think about how happy she would be!"

    I was frozen in shock. I'd love for her to join us, but what about all the songs we've already released? What would the fans think of her? What about our group name? I decided to voice that last thought.

"What about our group name? Each persons name is a part of the group name, so what about Jeemin?" I was genuinely curious how we would do this.

"Her stage name will just have to start with an M, so you two will stand for the M in DREAM." Airi smiled, proud at her idea.

If Jeemin wanted this too, then it might work. Our manager already knows Jeemin, and so do the staff. Jeemin was also talented. She would end up being the second youngest, with me remaining as Maknae.

I looked up with hope in my eyes. "Can we ask Manager tommorow?" I gave my famous puppy dog eyes.

Everyone else turned back and looked at Eunhee Unnie with their puppy dog eyes. We needed our leaders confirmation. Eunhee smiled and nodded.

I jumped up and hugged her while squealing. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Once everyone settled down, we ordered dinner, and ate. They all filled me in on what I missed, and once we were done we let our food digest and then headed to bed.

I layed in bed, and Airi Unnie tucked me in.

"Good night, Unnie!"

"Good night, Maknae~" And with that, she shut off the light.

Time skip to morning

I woke up to Daeun Unnie shaking me awake. I looked around but I couldn't find Airi Unnie.

    "Get ready then head down for breakfast. You have vocal and rapping first, and then after we all join up for dance practice. So, pack clothes for dance practice in your bag." Daeun Unnie informer me of our schedule for the day and then left afterwards.

    I got up, yawning, and headed into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth. Then, I headed into Airi and I's room, and changed. I also styled my hair.

(That's her hair and clothes)

I packed my dance clothes in my bag, along with anything else I may need such as phone charger, and of course my phone.

Quickly, I ran downstairs to the dining area, and sat in my seat. I started to eat, as my unnies had already started to eat.

    "Seoyeon-ah, slow down, you'll get sick!" Rika scolded. I widened my eyes, not even noticing how fast I was eating.