Do you still love me ?

LIZA'S POV :
Today is the day , I'm coming back to L.A after being in Canada to film my new movie , Work It . A few days ago was David's birthday , and I wasn't there clearly, but I am going to celebrate with him once I get there. I'm gonna tell you the truth, lately I've been thinking about David and I , as a couple and maybe I'm ready to give us another chance, I mean , we broke up because we were being very distant with each other , and also because I was in a very hard moment of my life , and I still have a lot of things going on , but maybe is time to try again , 'cause after this year and a half of being broken up , I never feel anything for anyone else ... So I decided that I'm gonna talk with David about this.

DAVID'S POV :
Tomorrow I'm meeting with Liza , she has been working in Canada for her new movie , so she couldn't celebrate my birthday with me , but she tell me that we're going to celebrate it together. That's something that makes me very happy , I haven't seen her in what if feels like a century for me , she always brings happiness, she makes me happy , she always do , and , I think that we deserve another chance , as Diza , I really miss her, I never stopped . I'm gonna make her fall in love with me one more time , and my first move is going to be , telling her that I would like to have another chance , I hope it works .

Time lapse : Liza is driving to David's house , very nervous but happy . ( Sorry I'm lazy )

DAVID'S POV:
20 minutes ago , Liza texted me saying that she was leaving her home , so she should be arriving in a few minutes *doorbell rings * ... Or now
*David run to the door and open it *
D( David ) : Lizaaaaaa
L(Liza ) : DAVID *hugs him * , HAPPY BIRTHDAY
D: Thanks Liza ! Come on in , do you want something to drink or eat ?
L : No thanks I'm okey , but I do have to give you something * she looks at him with a big smile *
D : What ?
L : Well , it was your birthday and I wasn't here , so I got you a little something
D: Liza you shouldn't ... But like you did I want it *laughs*
L : Okey ! But you need to close your eyes , it's not an animal so don't worry
D: Okey okey
*David close his eyes while Liza guide him to the couch *
L : Okey , so , a few time ago you tell me that you wanted this but you didn't have a clue of where to buy it , so I did a research and I got it for you
D : Did you got me a flying unicorn?
L: I wish , no is not that , here , put your hands out
*David put his hand out and Liza places something on them *
L: Open your eyes dude !
*David open his eyes , and he sees a beautiful Rock on his hands *
D: A rock ? When did I tell you that I wanted a rock ?
L: Never , but I saw it on the ocean when I was on Canada , and I thought that it would be a great gift , because you can't leave the country so I bring a little Part of Canada to you *Liza smiles *
D: You know what ? I love it ! It's amazing Liza , thank you ! * David gives Liza a hug *
L : Your welcome Dave , but, I also need to talk with you about something ...
D: Well , I have to talk about something with you too , so do you want to start ?
L : Nono , i'll let you start
D : Okey... You Know , I've been thinking about a lot of things , and I realize that I really miss you Liza , not just when you where in Canada , I miss you as my girlfriend , I miss Your kisses , your I love you babe , I miss the old days , and I know that we've been broken up for more than a year now , but I can't just act like I don't miss you , like I don't love you anymore because that's a lie , I really want you to give me another chance , to give US another chance so... What do you say ?
L: Wow David , I wasn't expecting that , actually I wanted to talk about this with you too but I never thought that you would tell me this I mean...
D: I get it , you don't want to give us anot...
L : DAVID ! listen to me ! I never said that ! The reason that I wanted to talk about this with you it's because I have been thinking about it too , and I realize that I'm ready to get back together , to be the cutest couple ever again , I miss you too Pookie , and I don't want to leave you or loose you ever again *Liza smiles *
D : So , that mean that you want to give me another chance ???
L : * kiss David with passion * Does that answer your question babe ?
D : I think I need more of that babe
* David kiss Liza again * I'm so happy for this , YOU are my best present ever baby , having someone like you in my life is the best that ever happened
L : You are my best present to Pookie , I'm not able to think on someone who makes me as happy as you do...
D: Diza forever and ever ?
L : Forever and ever baby.
And the rest is history ...

************************************
Hi ! I hope you enjoy this first story , if you want a second part let me now on the comments . I now that David and Liza aren't together anymore , but I still have hopes for them to get back together. And also I wanted to let you know that maybe I had some mistakes writing this , and that's because I'm from Argentina , and my English is not perfect but I'll do my best