Chapter 2

Jerome's POV

Today I'm going to Mitch's house. I can't wait! I can't wait to tell him more about Louise. She's so funny and pretty I love her. It's just I'm in love but, something has always attracted me to Mitch. I've never told him I was bi because I was scared he didn't like me back. I have Louise now I shouldn't be thinking about that stuff. I just still like him.. But I like Louise. This is confusing.

~~Time Skip~~

Finally I'm here in Canada. As I got out of the cab I noticed that no lights was on. He's probably in the basement so I'm going to text him.

To Biggums <3

I'm here you better be ready for the booty ;)

((Hehe))

From Biggums <3

Alright just walk right in. I'm in the basement.

Hmm this is fishy why is he not getting the door? Oh well I better go in. Mad I walked down the stairs to the basement all I see is some lights and the lit computer screen. "Mitch?" I call out. No answer. I walk to his bedroom and bam! He scared me. Fuck.

"God fucking damn it Mitch!"

"Sorry Biggums you walked right into it." He said

"Sooo anything new?" I asked

"Naw. How about you?"

"I went on a sweet date with Louise, went to Disney and I kissed he-" I got cut off by Mitch saying "I'll be right back.."

"You okay Biggums?" I asked worried.

"Yea I'm fine.."

That doesn't sound good.

He walked into the bathroom.

~~time skip~~

It's been a hour since he got in there. I knocked on the door. "Mitch?" No answer. I jiggled the door knob it didn't work. Shit. I guess it's time to pick the lock. I went up to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Walked back downstairs and jabbed the knife in between the lock and the door frame. After a few attempts it opened. "Mitch!"..

<><><><><><><><><>

Yay finally updated. More to come. More updates. Had major writers block. But cliffhanger yayyy those are fun hehe ;)