iii. | victor zsasz

imagine flirting with Zsasz at the Iceberg Lounge____________________________________

____________________________________

"Ah! There she is! The most gorgeous woman in Gotham!" Oswald smiled at you.
"Really, Oswald?" You laughed at your friend. "I know you only want what I've been working on. I promise it's almost done, along with a couple of side projects I've been working on for myself."
"Okay, Hornet" Oswald cooed. You smiled and held a finger up to his lips. You winked.

"Not here, Penguin." This was your relationship. You and him had never considered dating, even though everyone thought you were. You were an inventor of weapons, a main supplier for Oswald, and you also were Hornet. A somewhat hitman. A protector and a deadly foe to come across. Oswald looked at your nails. He smiled.

"Not very slick are you?" You knew exactly what he meant. Your nails were acrylics that were striped black and yellow. Your tips of your nails were red however, since hornet queens tend to have red legs.
"Nope." You smiled and sat on the counter.
There were a couple of male customers so they all looked at you. You saw the bald man next to Oswald, you heart beat. You knew Victor Zsasz, he was the only man who caught your eye when you first starting working with Penguin. You wanted people to think you and him were dating. And that feeling was mutual. In secret, you two were practically married. The way you acted towards each other, anyone would mistake you for an engaged couple.

You beckoned him over, he just stood there. He smirked and tilted his head. You jokingly opened your mouth in a gaping manner as if you were shocked. You got off the counter and sauntered up to Victor. "Leaving a lady waiting? Not nice, Zsasz." You said flirtatiously at him. All the other guys in the club either looked at you completely entranced or like they were about to hit it. Zsasz smirked at you, then looked at the guys with a smirk on his face.  You tapped your hand on his chest and brought his face close. You saw him look at your lips, and you decided to tease him. You lightly grazed his lips and then pecked him gently to where he would be unsatisfied.

You quickly slunk out of his arms and went to see the Riddler on the Rocks, as more customers came in. He clicked his tongue in slight amusement and annoyance when he saw you run away. You however, had seen Barbara Kean come in and you beckoned her into the back. You gave her a hug and she smiled. She tapped your waist. "Loving this look for you, tight and classy, but I think more cleavage is an order for next time." You smiled.
"Anything, as long as you think it'll impress him." You two had made a pact, a little behind Oswald's back. You would also help her with weapons and she, being the master seductress, would give you tips on how to tease Victor.
"Make sure to make him beg like I told you, he maybe a hit man, but he's still a man."
"Thanks Love. Enjoy the club. I know I will." You winked at her as you exited the back room. Your heart sped up as you noticed how many people were here. The second you stepped fully out, you heard Penguin say your name over a microphone. You looked at him. You noticed he turned to look at you.
"There she is! The gorgeous lady herself. May I introduce, my best friend, and co-partner, (Y/N)!" You smiled as everyone looked at you. You whispered to Oswald.