Libidine quia mors

Todd Jackson waiting. Waiting for the pest. It was late, around midnight, this was when the nuisance came out. He and his father had been waking up past few days to filth and garbage they put out put the other day all over their lawn and road. Todd said he would try to resolve the issue on his own, and his father let him.

He spent that same night staying up watching out his window looking to see where it came from specifically to get to the bins. After he discovered this, he stayed up again to make sure it didn't come from any other directions; It didn't. He then devised a simple plan. He would wait for the creature to come and jump into the bin. Then he would slowly, and quietly, and calmly, go to the container and grab the cat to take it away from their home.

His's fatigue was starting to get at his vigil now, he heard nothing but wind and insect. Darting past him he saw it, but it didn't see him. It reached the container and kept leaning and pushing on it until it fell over. He noticed it was a cat. How this small creature could knock town such a large structure for it's size, he had no idea. He crept up on the unsuspected critter. He leaned down and reached into the plastic canister. His saw the cat's back to him and he striked.

Grabbing the tail, he hauled it out and tried to pick it up. The beast had other ideas however and clawed and hissed at Todd. He tried to walk away with it still, but it still it struggled. He tried to stop the stupid thing by grabbing it's legs and paws but, it wouldn't stop. He was getting mad now.

"Stop it." he grunted, "STOP it!" Then he grabbed it's tiny neck... and squeezed.

He was yelling now and the cat was panicking, crying as loud as she could but no sound came out. It's paws started slowing, it's claw retracting, then... she went limp.

Todd dropped the cat to the ground; staring at it. His jaw started quivering he thought but then, he realized it was twitching violently... into a grin.