Hearts like wild caged animals.

*Tay's P.O.V*

My eyes opened a bit, I squinted at the brightness in the living room. I had major back pain since I fell asleep on the floor, lily was on my lap. I turned my head and saw jack and alex cuddled up together, more like spooning, they were asleep.

Where's hayley?

I lifted my head up a bit to see if she was in the kitchen.

Nope.

I carefully picked up lily and set her on the couch. I tiptoed up the stairs to me and hayley's room. Everything was tossed around and thrown on the floor. And worst of all, hayley wasn't here. I walked into the closet and noticed most of her clothes were gone. Her bag too. I started panicking. My voice was shakey and tears were threatening to stream down my cheeks. I noticed a note on the bed.

"I'm going for a while, but i'll be back don't try and follow me. xx -Hayley" 

Tears were rushing down my face. I crumpled it up and through it to the ground. I felt so much anger. 

"Hayley if this is a game. This isn't fucking funny!" I yelled. Not caring if everyone was still asleep. 

There was no reply. Everything remained silent. I grabbed the lamp next to me and threw it to the ground. I threw everything. I flipped everything. 

"I fucking hate everything!" I fell on the bed and screamed. I got up again and punched the wall and screamed. I threw pillows and stuffed animals everywhere. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't handle it anymore. Suddenly I felt someone wrap their arms around me and hold my head against their chest. I looked up and noticed it was jack. 

"Shhh." He said soothingly

I hid my face in his chest and cried. He picked me up bridal style and carried me down to the kitchen. On the counter were a stack of pancakes and a glass of milk. Lily was helping alex make the pancakes, jack set me down on a stool.

"Now, eat and calm down. What's wrong?" Jack said calmly. Lily handed me some syrup, alex sat next to jack and lily wrapped her arms around me from behind. I poured syrup all over the pancakes and sliced some and shoveled a spoonful in my mouth. I took a deep breath and drank some milk. 

"Hayley ran away." I said while looking down at my lap. Tears still streaming down my face. Lily's arms instantly disappeared. I felt cold.

"What?! She fucking what?!" Lily yelled.

"She...ran...a-away." I said quietly. Lily hid her face in her hands and sighed. Jack and alex kind of just stood there. Shocked. I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked over to it and opened it. A little wrinkly old lady, with brown hair and a big fluffy jacket and a big purse stood in front of me. 

"May I help you?" I said kindly

"Who are you?" The lady said.

"I'm tay."

"Tay...tay...you look familiar. Anyway, i'm here for hayley. I'm her aunt." She said, her face emotionless. It seemed, like at the moment, everything froze. Everything stopped. My breathing. My heart. My eyes widened. 

"Oh my, darling, are you okay? You're quite pale you-"

"You're that lady! You abused hayley! You fucking hag. I fucking hate you!" I tried pouncing on to her but alex held me back. 

"Ahh, yes. You're taylor." She said, looking disgusted.

"I'll fucking rip your face off, let me fucking go!" I struggled under alex's grip. I kicked him hard and he dropped me. I stood up and walked over to her.