chapter three

INSTAGRAM DM

@jeff
valentina, im really
sorry.

please let me make it
up to you. im practically
begging at this point.

@valentina.babyy
fine

i forgive you

but dont think im gonna
let you come and try to fuck
because not about to happen

@jeff
wasn't planning on it😉

seen by valentina.babyy

wyd rn?

@valentina.babyy
about to get some food

@jeff
can i come join you?

@valentina,babyy
yah i guess

im just going to mcdonalds
to get some chicken nuggets

meet me there in 20 minutes, if
youre late im leaving

@jeff
i will be there in 15:)

seen by valentina.babyy

____________________________________

jeffs pov

i am really gonna have to do some thinking to get this girl to like me. cindy was right. i put on a hat and shoes and say goodbye to nerf. i quickly get in my car and drive down to mcdonalds. i order a 10 pc chicken nugget with fries and a bottled water because i remember her saying how she doesn't drink soda when we first met. i order a burger and fries. i am not a big mcdonalds fan but hey i get to see her so i would go anywhere. i sit waiting for 5 minutes and then she walks in the door. her hair in a low bun with a baggy tshirt and vans. she sees me and i wave. she sits down across from me. "hi." she bluntly says. "hey i got you chicken nuggets and fries with a water because i remembered you said you don't like soda." i tell her. she gives me a small smile, "thanks jeff, you didn't have to do that." "no i insist, last time we were together wasn't my best moment and i wanna apologize. you were just so beautiful i forgot about everyone else." i said trying to get her to warm up to me again. she rolled her eyes. "complimenting me isn't gonna get you anywhere. i like actions, not words." she is a tough one with a big attitude. i like it. "well i can't lie." i smirk and laugh. i gotta keep my cool. she rolls her eyes again and takes a bite out of her food. "so what are you doing later tonight? i was gonna see if you wanted to catch a movie or something?" i ask hoping she says yes. i know im being really forward but i cant help it. "what's today?" she asks. "sunday." "oh then i cant, law and order is on tonight." she says while eating a fry. law and order? "oh okay." i sigh giving up. "wow i thought you had more to you." she says with a laugh. "what do you mean?" i ask confused. "you gave up quick, i thought you would've asked to come over." she says. what the hell. "i didn't wanna be too pushy." i say. "hmm well come over tonight at 6:00 and bring snacks. preferably wheat thins and popcorn because im out of that." she says with a little grin. i smiled and laughed at how cute she was. "alright 6:00, popcorn and wheat thins. i will be there." we continued on with the lunch and just talked and got to know each other better. i learned that she has a garter snake named penelope, and back home she has 4 dogs, she is puerto rican, her parents own a pizza place downtown, she grew up in new york her whole life, and she likes whales.

————————————————

i didnt know how to end it so i just did lol. but please comment and vote if you liked it:) i did a small filler chapter really quick for this one